Windows 10: windows is not working

Discus and support windows is not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I CAN NOT LOGIN INTO THE DESKTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP ASKING ME TO DO STUFF THAT ENVOVLVES ME LOGGING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019.

1. windows is not working

I CAN NOT LOGIN INTO THE DESKTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP ASKING ME TO DO STUFF THAT ENVOVLVES ME LOGGING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAS 100% TO DO WITH WINDOWS AND ZERO TO DO WITH MY NETWORK

cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now.

WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying to login. Dumb windows operating system

I unplugged both LAN cables still can not use my computer nor can I use the supposedly fastest operating system yet. If both cable wires are pulled....................................................

Again, I cant not reply to any post I can only make new threads not new posts.

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2019
  4. windows is not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

windows is not working

1. windows is not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Searching in file explorer not working. No folders in indexing options, what to do?

in Cortana
    Searching in file explorer not working. No folders in indexing options, what to do?: [ATTACH] Indexing options shows a never-ending "Waiting to receive indexing status.." Clicking on Advanced causes it to freeze completely, can't even close the app without the use of Task Manager. Occasionally Modify will be ungreyed, but when I click it, it just loads...
  3. go back to previous version of windows 10 not working says USB is not large enough

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    go back to previous version of windows 10 not working says USB is not large enough: I am trying to roll back to a previous version due to Windows 10 crashing all the time. When I get to step 2 make a back up on a usb drive it says that my usb device is not large enough. It is a 64 Gig and it was just formatted on a windows 10 machine. (not a fast format)...
  4. Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10

Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10: I got given my old system computer from work I whiped it and put windows 10 pro on it using the product key but wanted to change it so I got a windows 7 install disc from ebay installed it and I liked windows 10 better so I tried reinstalling windows 10 and now it tells me my...
  5. My windows 10 updated version is not working properly.

My windows 10 updated version is not working properly.: I updated my windows 8.1 to windows 10 in last year, presently I am unable to operate the computer. Software that I installed is not working properly eg; MS office, AutoCAD, cannon printer etc , I refresh the laptop OS with windows option, but I still facing such problem. So...
  6. scansnap ix500 and s1500 no longer work after update to windows 10 1903 cumulative update...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scansnap ix500 and s1500 no longer work after update to windows 10 1903 cumulative update...: scansnap ix500 and s1500 no longer work after update to windows 10 1903 cumulative update 2019-08. No longer have a scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scansnap-ix500-and-s1500-no-longer-work-after/9ba423c7-bfc6-4784-8991-2b541ce4cb1a
  7. Function keys don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Function keys don't work: Most of the time. I notice this mostly when debugging VS where I use them extensively. I tried pressing F1 in Word, mostly nothing. On occasion, I might get help but mostly not. Same with VS. Mostly not but on occasion they sort of work (F10 and F11). I've tried pressing...
  8. getting peripheral CD/DVD players to work with Windows 10 on a machine that doesn't have a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    getting peripheral CD/DVD players to work with Windows 10 on a machine that doesn't have a...: My question is how to get a Rioddas DVD/CD player to work with my machine that doesn't have a built in DVD player. I've tried most of the apps but nothing seems to work....
  9. Canon Utilities software won't work now on my Window 10. It used to work but now it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Canon Utilities software won't work now on my Window 10. It used to work but now it...: Read the Subject line. This question is for Microsoft technicians. It is a big company and they profit from use of their operating system. It is their responsibility to answer questions. Thank you to anyone who knows the answer to my problem but Microsoft owes me an...
  10. Feature update W10 v1903 failed to install-This solution WORKED for me

Feature update W10 v1903 failed to install-This solution WORKED for me: I lost count of the number of times and different ways I tried to update my W10 v.1809 to W10 v.1903 (the update usually reached 94% and then failed). No error message was given, just the message, “Windows 10 installation has failed” along with an OK box. Very helpful. sfc...