Windows 10: windows is not working

Discus and support windows is not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I CAN NOT LOGIN INTO THE DESKTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP ASKING ME TO DO STUFF THAT ENVOVLVES ME LOGGING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:22 AM.

1. windows is not working

I CAN NOT LOGIN INTO THE DESKTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP ASKING ME TO DO STUFF THAT ENVOVLVES ME LOGGING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAS 100% TO DO WITH WINDOWS AND ZERO TO DO WITH MY NETWORK

cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now.

WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying to login. Dumb windows operating system

I unplugged both LAN cables still can not use my computer nor can I use the supposedly fastest operating system yet. If both cable wires are pulled....................................................

Again, I cant not reply to any post I can only make new threads not new posts.

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:22 AM

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:25 AM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. windows is not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:25 AM
Thema:

windows is not working

1. windows is not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Rear Camera Not Working - New Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rear Camera Not Working - New Surface Pro: Hi there I can only access Front Facing Camera (ie can only use for FaceTime / Skype... rather than taking photos) I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has worked so far. I am not very tech savvy, so any help with baby words would be amazing! Thanks...
  3. Me disabling your telemetry should not make the search bar stop working

in Cortana
    Me disabling your telemetry should not make the search bar stop working: Just stop it, Microsoft. Oh, I wish I could use swear words here......... Just STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are such a petty, money-hungry company. Me disabling the telemetry should NOT make the search bar stop working. If I CHOOSE to block CORTANA, then that...
  4. Windows Various Features Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Various Features Not Working: After attempting to move a bunch of files I have run into a problem whereby attempting to open File explorer causes the taskbar icons to dissappear and then reload after a short time, File explorer can only be opened via the trash bin as of now. Additionally right clicking on...
  5. basic shortcuts and hot keys not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    basic shortcuts and hot keys not working: Hello, I am using Windows 10pro version 1903 OS Build: 18362.295 Since a day I am having couple of problems: Short cut keys like ctrl+v, ctrl+C not working, but all others like Wind+S, Shift+Delt, Alt+Ctrl+Del working fine. I also can't use volume up down,...
  6. Appinsntaller missing // store not working // no app associated

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Appinsntaller missing // store not working // no app associated: Hi, I can't (re-)install the MS Store as I get the error massage that there is no programm that can open appx files. Which seems to be correct as there seems to be no appinstaller on my pc. As I can only d/l the app installer from the MS Store, and as the MS Store...
  7. Windows 10 cursor not working in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cursor not working in game: Sometimes when I play a game where they change your cursor into something else there is this specific area on my screen where the cursor will revert back to normal and I can't click anything. The blind spot is similar in shape to a small rectangle and whenever my mouse goes...
  8. the install button on the microsoft store webpage does not work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    the install button on the microsoft store webpage does not work.: I am trying to install Minecraft for windows 10 but the install button just does nothing, No error messages, no new webpage. There isnt even a popup. Just doesn't do anything. I am not sure what to do!...
  9. Every microsoft apps not working

in Cortana
    Every microsoft apps not working: Hello, past 3 months I took my computer to my uncle to reformat it and when i got it home I saw that he upgraded it to windows 10 but when i tried to search something on the search bar it wont type anything, also when i open a microsoft app for example is windows defender it...
  10. Startup repair not working - need drive space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup repair not working - need drive space: My laptop (dell inspiron 15r w/ ssd ) crashed (running windows 10) and then automatic repair couldn't fix the problem. If i bypass it crashes again. Startup repair didn't work. I tried "reset this pc but keep my files" but it tells me I don't have enough room on the...