Windows 10: windows is only using 8 gb of my 16gb of memory I am using windows 10 home 64bit

Discus and support windows is only using 8 gb of my 16gb of memory I am using windows 10 home 64bit in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a fix for window not using all of my physical ram. I have 16gb of mem it is only using 8 of the 16 . is there a fix for this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CameronHumbers, Mar 25, 2020.

1. windows is only using 8 gb of my 16gb of memory I am using windows 10 home 64bit

Is there a fix for window not using all of my physical ram. I have 16gb of mem it is only using 8 of the 16 . is there a fix for this problem

:)

CameronHumbers, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

windows is only using 8 gb of my 16gb of memory I am using windows 10 home 64bit

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

windows is only using 8 gb of my 16gb of memory I am using windows 10 home 64bit

1. windows is only using 8 gb of my 16gb of memory I am using windows 10 home 64bit - Similar Threads - using 16gb memory

2. Can i use Windows Memory Diagnostic in 16gb of ram system ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can i use Windows Memory Diagnostic in 16gb of ram system ?: Can WMD/Memory test used in 16gb of ram computer ? Someone said you should run wmd/memtest if you only have 4gb of ram, if you have more than 4gb you have to use memtest86. Is it true ? I am using Windows 10 Home Single Language 1903 143941
  3. New 16GB RAM only 3.9 GB usable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New 16GB RAM only 3.9 GB usable: I just installed a 16GB ram into my computer and its showing only 3.9GB usable. I have been looking for solutions on how to fix this issue. Let me know if you need anything else. I'm not really an expert with computers. I just want to play Modern Warfare with stable frames!...
  4. New 16GB RAM only 3.9 GB usable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New 16GB RAM only 3.9 GB usable: I just installed a 16GB ram into my computer and its showing only 3.9GB usable. I have been looking for solutions on how to fix this issue. Let me know if you need anything else. I'm not really an expert with computers. I just want to play Modern Warfare with stable frames!...
  5. I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable: I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable. How do I remove the hardware memory reserved? My motherboard is: GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 with the latest bios (F3) I tried changing it in the msconfig but it doesn't work. My OS is on x64....
  6. My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used)

My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used): Hello, So my Computer's ram is used up to 50%. although no process uses that much! (7GB!) So basically my Computer is always on 50% Memory use. let me show you a screenshot : [ATTACH] Could Anyone help me Please? Computer type: PC/Desktop System...
  7. computer is only using 1 gb RAM

computer is only using 1 gb RAM: I have a windows 10 computer and I have 16gb of hyper x fury ram and my computer is only using 1 gb could you help? 73301
  8. W 10 Home sees 16 Gb, but only uses around 5.5

W 10 Home sees 16 Gb, but only uses around 5.5: I have a Toshiba Satellite E55 laptop with Windows 10 Home installed. It had 4 Gb of RAM, and was running way to slow. I purchased two identical 8Gb chips, and installed both. The computer sees all 16 Gb (see second image below), but only seems to use up to about 5.5 Gb. I...
  9. gb used

gb used: My system seems to be a little high on GB used (92) for what is installed. What should be the average usage?: 17404
  10. Windows 10 Home Not Using Full 20 GB of RAM

Windows 10 Home Not Using Full 20 GB of RAM: Hi All, I have Windows 10 and 20GB of RAM. I noticed recently that only 9 GB and change is available. I have a graphics card that supports 2 monitors. Could this be it? I was also in on the beta channel. I have a laptop on Windows 10 with 16 GB and I looked at the info...