Windows 10: windows is only using 8 gb of my 16gb of memory I am using windows 10 home 64bit

Discus and support windows is only using 8 gb of my 16gb of memory I am using windows 10 home 64bit in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a fix for window not using all of my physical ram. I have 16gb of mem it is only using 8 of the 16 . is there a fix for this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CameronHumbers, Mar 25, 2020.

1. windows is only using 8 gb of my 16gb of memory I am using windows 10 home 64bit

Is there a fix for window not using all of my physical ram. I have 16gb of mem it is only using 8 of the 16 . is there a fix for this problem

:)

CameronHumbers, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

windows is only using 8 gb of my 16gb of memory I am using windows 10 home 64bit

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

windows is only using 8 gb of my 16gb of memory I am using windows 10 home 64bit

1. windows is only using 8 gb of my 16gb of memory I am using windows 10 home 64bit - Similar Threads - using 16gb memory

2. Desktop windows manager using 1.5 gb of vram, I only have 8 gb vram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop windows manager using 1.5 gb of vram, I only have 8 gb vram: so I have a 4060 and I am using windows 11. my processor is ryzen 7 3700x, and the version is 23h2. I notice that my desktop window manager uses 1.5 gb of vram, so I lost a lot of vram. these are my specs: please help. thx...
  3. Desktop windows manager using 1.5 gb of vram, I only have 8 gb vram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop windows manager using 1.5 gb of vram, I only have 8 gb vram: so I have a 4060 and I am using windows 11. my processor is ryzen 7 3700x, and the version is 23h2. I notice that my desktop window manager uses 1.5 gb of vram, so I lost a lot of vram. these are my specs: please help. thx...
  4. 100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram

100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram: I have started experiencing low frame rates after installing my new aio. My cpu and gpu will be low usage but my ram will be at 99 or 100 percent and in task manager it only shows it using 7gb of the 16gb installed in my pc. I have a B450 AORUS ELITE rev. 1.x motherboard and...
  5. 100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram: I have started experiencing low frame rates after installing my new aio. My cpu and gpu will be low usage but my ram will be at 99 or 100 percent and in task manager it only shows it using 7gb of the 16gb installed in my pc. I have a B450 AORUS ELITE rev. 1.x motherboard and...
  6. 100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. 100 percent memory use when its using only 3gb of 16gb of ram

100 percent memory use when its using only 3gb of 16gb of ram: I have started experiencing low frame rates after installing my new aio. My cpu and gpu will be low usage but my ram will be at 99 or 100 percent and in task manager it only shows it using 3gb of the 16gb installed in my pc. I have a B450 AORUS ELITE rev. 1.x motherboard and...
  8. Windows 10 only uses 16 GB from 32 GB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 only uses 16 GB from 32 GB: Hello, again!: When I've received the PC it have 16 GB RAM HyperX Fury 2666 Mhz (2x8). And when I go to place another two dimms exactly than the previous, Windows 10 says that reserve 16 Gb for hardware. I have detilded the square Total Memory in Msconfig, but nothing seems...
  9. I have 16 gb of ram but Its only using 8 gb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have 16 gb of ram but Its only using 8 gb: I had 8gb of RAM and decided to get another 8gb of RAM. After the installation I went on task manager > processes and it says I have 16 gb of memory, but below that it says memory usage 7.9 gb. Also at the bottom it says hardware reserved 8.1 gb and in all my games its says I...
  10. Can i use Windows Memory Diagnostic in 16gb of ram system ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can i use Windows Memory Diagnostic in 16gb of ram system ?: Can WMD/Memory test used in 16gb of ram computer ? Someone said you should run wmd/memtest if you only have 4gb of ram, if you have more than 4gb you have to use memtest86. Is it true ? I am using Windows 10 Home Single Language 1903 143941