Windows 10: Windows is questioning whether I own Sea Of Thieves even though i literally can see the...

Discus and support Windows is questioning whether I own Sea Of Thieves even though i literally can see the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to open Sea Of Thieves on my pc i get the message: "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CarterMager, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Windows is questioning whether I own Sea Of Thieves even though i literally can see the...

When I try to open Sea Of Thieves on my pc i get the message: "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". I need it fixed. I have looked into a lot of threads and tried to reset the store and do stuff in powershell. It seems to be a problem with my account. Also, I am unable to download any app and get an "Error" message where the progress bar is.

:)

CarterMager, Jul 6, 2021

2. sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Jul 6, 2021
  3. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    Xbox Support

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Zaki_j Win User

Windows is questioning whether I own Sea Of Thieves even though i literally can see the...

Unable to launch sea of thieves

Hi,

I understand that you are facing issues launching sea of thieves on the PC.
    We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue and providing us the detailed information about the issue.

• Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

Meanwhile, you may want to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    Sea of Thieves is not Launching.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows is questioning whether I own Sea Of Thieves even though i literally can see the...

1. Windows is questioning whether I own Sea Of Thieves even though i literally can see the... - Similar Threads - questioning whether own

2. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I play Sea of thieves?: Hello there, I have a question for the community. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and I am worried that I might buy Sea of Thieves and can't play it due to regional issues, because I have heard that Sea of Thieves is region locked. Is this true and can I buy it and play it...
  3. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Sea of thieves?: Hello there, I have a question for the community. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and I am worried that I might buy Sea of Thieves and can't play it due to regional issues, because I have heard that Sea of Thieves is region locked. Is this true and can I buy it and play it...
  4. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it: It says "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game" I own the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-launch-a-game-sea-of-theives-even-though/1b51811a-be9d-4065-98b4-2c98b86208a0
  6. I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it: It says "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game" I own the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-launch-a-game-sea-of-theives-even-though/1b51811a-be9d-4065-98b4-2c98b86208a0
  7. I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  9. Microsoft store is telling me I have to purchase Sea of Thieves again even though I already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is telling me I have to purchase Sea of Thieves again even though I already...: Trying to install Sea of Thieves on my PC, but it's telling me I have to pay $39.99 for the game. I had it on Xbox already and even checked the sea of thieves website and it shows my email and progress. My buddy just opened his Microsoft store and it said "you already own...
  10. I bought Sea of Thieves but it doesnt say I own it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Sea of Thieves but it doesnt say I own it?: And on a side note, this is still happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/so-basically-my-windows-store-will-open-and-then/bbd9e7e5-d0b3-477e-a953-3b561d0e11db?tm=1567627197049[ATTACH]...