Windows 10: Windows is recording everything we say

Discus and support Windows is recording everything we say in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an ultrawide monitor. So some times I can see parts of the screen that a regular screen will show.And I discover that everything I say is being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RoccoPerusquia, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Windows is recording everything we say

I have an ultrawide monitor. So some times I can see parts of the screen that a regular screen will show.And I discover that everything I say is being converted to text. I dont even have cortana

:)

RoccoPerusquia, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Windows is recording everything we say

How to record a window build

Help
    I have been tasked to build a window's image for our work, but I was trying to find something to keep a record on how to keep all the steps on the build. any one got a suggestion in what to use.

many thanks

*Biggrin

MacScottie62, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows is recording everything we say

1. Windows is recording everything we say - Similar Threads - recording everything

2. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  3. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  4. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...: my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point onwards is at double speed. Can this be rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-went-into-sleep-mode-during-a/04d468af-39aa-4606-adf3-4cb7bff394c7
  5. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...: my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point onwards is at double speed. Can this be rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-went-into-sleep-mode-during-a/04d468af-39aa-4606-adf3-4cb7bff394c7
  6. I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...: I have tried going into game bar and changing the settings there but nothing comes up related to what the internet says. Any Ideas?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-tried-everything-on-the-internet-but-my/1d2ec8b6-54ea-45ce-9ee5-1c221a5ce1a1
  7. I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...

I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...: I have tried going into game bar and changing the settings there but nothing comes up related to what the internet says. Any Ideas?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-tried-everything-on-the-internet-but-my/1d2ec8b6-54ea-45ce-9ee5-1c221a5ce1a1
  8. XBOX Game Bar is recording everything perfectly, including my friend's voices in Discord...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    XBOX Game Bar is recording everything perfectly, including my friend's voices in Discord...: I've gone through every setting within the game bar and windows and cannot make it record my voice. I have the mic unmuted and get a notification when I start a game that the game bar is recording my voice in the background, but none of my clips have my voice. submitted by...
  9. Why wont game bar record my mic audio? My mic works for everything else but this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why wont game bar record my mic audio? My mic works for everything else but this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BeefRamenMan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idu2ee/why_wont_game_bar_record_my_mic_audio_my_mic/
  10. Cannot Click on Recording Devices, Sound Panel, Everything Else Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Click on Recording Devices, Sound Panel, Everything Else Working: Hi guys, The title pretty much sums it up. When I go to "Sounds" and go to the recording tab it freezes the window and I have to either force close it through Device Manager or close it through the right -click menu on the taskbar (which I am glad I can as it has made...