Windows 10: windows is saying "not connected" when I am

Discus and support windows is saying "not connected" when I am in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot get into EDGE. When I go into settings for Windows, it says I'm not connected. However, Chrome is working just fine. (I'm typing this in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by singledigithandicap, Oct 29, 2019.

1. windows is saying "not connected" when I am

I cannot get into EDGE. When I go into settings for Windows, it says I'm not connected. However, Chrome is working just fine. (I'm typing this in Chrome now).

I can't get Windows updates as it says I'm not connected.

I am using Ethernet now, but I have the same issue on wifi.

I have rebooted my computer (hard reboot).

3 minutes ago, I was able to get into settings, network and internet, and check for updates. Now, I CAN get the windows settings menu. but when I check ANY of the settings, nothing happens.

:)

singledigithandicap, Oct 29, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

windows is saying "not connected" when I am

Unable to connect to Wi-Fi it keeps saying 'Could not Connect' in Windows 10.

Hi,

I suggest you to run the
    Internet Connection troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on
      the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and
      Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

windows is saying "not connected" when I am

1. windows is saying "not connected" when I am - Similar Threads - saying connected

2. windows is connected to a network but file explorer says it is not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is connected to a network but file explorer says it is not: Hello,It would be a big help if someone could explain why windows is connected to a network but file explorer says it is not. I would upload a screenshot showing the computers on the network that ARE connected along with the error message but this web page says that the jpg...
  3. windows is connected to a network but file explorer says it is not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows is connected to a network but file explorer says it is not: Hello,It would be a big help if someone could explain why windows is connected to a network but file explorer says it is not. I would upload a screenshot showing the computers on the network that ARE connected along with the error message but this web page says that the jpg...
  4. My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.: My computer running on windows 11 has had almost no problems up to this point. Today I turned it on and wifi just won't work. It says my wifi is "connected, secured" but when I try to use any of my browsers or apps it tells me I have no connection. I have tried to...
  5. My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.

My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.: My computer running on windows 11 has had almost no problems up to this point. Today I turned it on and wifi just won't work. It says my wifi is "connected, secured" but when I try to use any of my browsers or apps it tells me I have no connection. I have tried to...
  6. Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5, and it's been with me since August 2022.Recently, in the past week or two, I've encountered an issue with the WiFi. Regardless of which network I'm connected to—be it at home, work, or university—it shows "connected, secure." However, when I attempt...
  7. Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.

Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5, and it's been with me since August 2022.Recently, in the past week or two, I've encountered an issue with the WiFi. Regardless of which network I'm connected to—be it at home, work, or university—it shows "connected, secure." However, when I attempt...
  8. It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test.": It says it and I have tried1. Network resetting - doesn't work2. Troubleshooting window update - doesn't work3. View network status and tasks and doing all that stuff - DOESN'T WORKanything else anyone can think of that could work?...
  9. It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test."

It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test.": It says it and I have tried1. Network resetting - doesn't work2. Troubleshooting window update - doesn't work3. View network status and tasks and doing all that stuff - DOESN'T WORKanything else anyone can think of that could work?...
  10. LENOVO THINKPAD ,bios says it is connected to wifi but windows says no wifi adapter...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LENOVO THINKPAD ,bios says it is connected to wifi but windows says no wifi adapter...: lenovo thinkpad,bios says it is connected to wifi but windows does not recognise wifi and says no wifi adapter installed ,please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-bios-says-it-is-connected-to-wifi/bf05b264-bda1-49e5-9ced-667f6f4d09b8