Windows 10: windows is saying "not connected" when I am

Discus and support windows is saying "not connected" when I am in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot get into EDGE. When I go into settings for Windows, it says I'm not connected. However, Chrome is working just fine. (I'm typing this in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by singledigithandicap, Oct 29, 2019.

1. windows is saying "not connected" when I am

I cannot get into EDGE. When I go into settings for Windows, it says I'm not connected. However, Chrome is working just fine. (I'm typing this in Chrome now).

I can't get Windows updates as it says I'm not connected.

I am using Ethernet now, but I have the same issue on wifi.

I have rebooted my computer (hard reboot).

3 minutes ago, I was able to get into settings, network and internet, and check for updates. Now, I CAN get the windows settings menu. but when I check ANY of the settings, nothing happens.

:)

singledigithandicap, Oct 29, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

windows is saying "not connected" when I am

Unable to connect to Wi-Fi it keeps saying 'Could not Connect' in Windows 10.

Hi,

I suggest you to run the
    Internet Connection troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on
      the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and
      Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

windows is saying "not connected" when I am

1. windows is saying "not connected" when I am - Similar Threads - saying connected

2. Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected": ive tried just about everything i can find online to fix this issue and nothing has made any difference drivers are up to date and the internet is working fine except i cant install a windows update because im "not connected" ive been able to use 3 different networks fine...
  3. I am having an issue with getting an ethernet connection. It says Ethernet: No Internet,...

I am having an issue with getting an ethernet connection. It says Ethernet: No Internet,...: Hi,As the title says, I am unable to make an ethernet connection, despite the cable working perfectly in another device.When connected, it recognizes that there is a cable, but says one of the following:Ethernet: No InternetUnidentified Network: No InternetIdentifying: No...
  4. Windows says it's not connected but internet is working fine + high dpc latency issues

Windows says it's not connected but internet is working fine + high dpc latency issues: Hi, I have a 2021 asus rog zephyrus g15 laptop, last month my computer started having this annoying problem : Network icon shows the disconnected globe, windows says it is connected to my wifi network but can't access internet, it can't perform updates, BUT I have no trouble...
  5. Windows update fails says I am not connected to internet, ran WU troubleshooter for network...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update fails says I am not connected to internet, ran WU troubleshooter for network...: Windows update fails says I am not connected to the internet, ran WU troubleshooter for network and WU, I am connected to the internet, MS store works fineToday 09022021 updated another pc yesterday and another one today on the same network, I ran a speed test 230mbps, can go...
  6. Win 10 going to hotspot browser login even at home, you can the says "Connected. No Internet."

Win 10 going to hotspot browser login even at home, you can the says "Connected. No Internet.": When I tried to log in today, took me to the login page of the last hotspot I used. When I finally somehow got past that, it will connect to my my home wifi or phone, but just says "Connected, No Internet"...
  7. Wifi Says I am Not Connected But I am

Wifi Says I am Not Connected But I am: Currently on Windows 10 and it says I'm not connected to the internet but I am.When I look at my router/modem it says no internet secured but I can use the internet and web browser just fine.I have reset my mode through Xfinity and have reset at Netgear router level. Nothing...
  8. Catana will not open message says I am not connected to the internet even though Iam and...

Catana will not open message says I am not connected to the internet even though Iam and...: Why’ do I get message error saying I can’t connect Cortanaeith the internet when all my other apppsare connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/catana-will-not-open-message-says-i-am-not/5b96cf6e-e189-4cf7-946c-c17086c6433c
  9. Win10 says that "you are currently not connected to any networks" but my ethernet...

Win10 says that "you are currently not connected to any networks" but my ethernet...: last picture is the example of my internet connection is still working as usualwin10 troubleshooters told me to "reset network" but still that doesn't fix this problemsome sites told me to update my "windows update" but the condition cant let me update iti dont have the...
  10. The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the Internet: Hey, I have a problem in the microsoft store that says I'm not connected to the internet. I am trying to download a game on my PC, but when I click the "Get" button, an icon appears saying, "You will need the Internet for this" and it has the error code 0x800704cf. I'm not...