Windows 10: Windows is slow and settings is unresponsive, crashes and is slow.

Discus and support Windows is slow and settings is unresponsive, crashes and is slow. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Settings is slow on my device and usually crashes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanBoonsuwan, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Windows is slow and settings is unresponsive, crashes and is slow.

Settings is slow on my device and usually crashes.

:)

DanBoonsuwan, Apr 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 super slow and unresponsive

Hi,

The slow or unresponsive performance of Windows 10 may be due to a third-party program or other factors like outdated drivers and system issues. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask for additional information. Please answer the following:

• Aside from manually shutting down your laptop, have you also made any recent changes or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you encountered an error message/code?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Website is slow or unresponsive

Hi Marshal,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation with the websites, slow or unresponsive on the Internet Explorer browser. We're glad to assist you to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

1. Did you make any changes on the system, prior to this issue?

2. Did you try to open these webpages on other web browsers?

3. Did you install any third party antivirus software on your system?

This issue may occur due to the lack of updating security updates or due to some incorrect Internet Explorer browser settings on your system.

I suggest you to install any pending updates on the system to check, if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

For more reference, refer to the link below.

Internet Explorer may become slow or unresponsive when web applications implement consecutive modal dialog boxes:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2991509

Also, refer to the link below, then follow the steps and check, if it works.

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Also, I suggest you to check the issue on Microsoft Edge browser as well and check, if the issue persists.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Windows is slow and settings is unresponsive, crashes and is slow.

installed windows 10 slow and unresponsive hate it

ever since installing windows 10 slow/unresponsive have done suggestions nothing helped wish I didn't install it. Can not get help with it. Newer laptop, was running great until download. Feel very irritated and might go to Mac.

CheriWallace, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows is slow and settings is unresponsive, crashes and is slow.

1. Windows is slow and settings is unresponsive, crashes and is slow. - Similar Threads - slow settings unresponsive

2. usb keyboards unresponsive or slow input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb keyboards unresponsive or slow input: I just recently built a new computer and purchased the Windows 10 home OS on usb from Amazon. After about a month of use, my usb keyboard all of sudden stopped responding. So i went and got my old Asus usb keyboard and plugged it in and was up and running again. A few days...
  3. usb keyboards unresponsive or slow input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb keyboards unresponsive or slow input: I just recently built a new computer and purchased the Windows 10 home OS on usb from Amazon. After about a month of use, my usb keyboard all of sudden stopped responding. So i went and got my old Asus usb keyboard and plugged it in and was up and running again. A few days...
  4. usb keyboards unresponsive or slow input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 is slow and unresponsive just recently

Windows 10 is slow and unresponsive just recently: A few weeks ago, I noticed that Windows had become slower as in typing in my password for start-up, right-clicking things, searching in Chrome and it would often freeze. I've attempted to look around in other support discussions, but none have ever fit mine. I haven't made...
  6. Fix for slow and unresponsive taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix for slow and unresponsive taskbar: I am having unusual issues with my taskbar on my computer If anyone knows a permanent fix that would be greatly appreciated My taskbar along the bottom of my computer screen is being slow or unresponsive like the windows button and cortana also the other icons at the...
  7. My computer is really slow and unresponsive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is really slow and unresponsive.: My computer, which I haven't used in a few weeks became very slow and unresponsive. My keyboard works fine, yet WHENEVER I try to type anything it doesn't show and goes slow. At times, whenever I drag my mouse over the bottom home bar it becomes a cursor and can't do...
  8. Slow and unresponsive laptop

Slow and unresponsive laptop: My old laptop started slowing down and going unresponsive. I thought it was getting ready to crash so I purchased a new one. I transferred everything to the new laptop and it is doing the same thing. When I first start the computer, it runs fine. After some time, it starts...
  9. PC gets slow and unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC gets slow and unresponsive: After I installed a fresh version of Windows on my PC, it gets slow periodically and freezes momentarily. After a bit, it gets back to normal. This happens quite often during the day. Moreover for some reason, I have windows installed in two places (I have two hard drives) -...
  10. Desktop slow and unresponsive all of the sudden

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop slow and unresponsive all of the sudden: I have installed the Anniversary update and 2 updates since then and all of the sudden my desktop is slow and unresponsive. Icons on the task bar do not highlight when the cursor passes over them. If you let the cursor sit on an icon for a while it may highlight. Any dialog...