Windows 10: Windows is spamming EMPTY Folders???

Discus and support Windows is spamming EMPTY Folders??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Under: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local tw-1b84-2798-1831b0.tmp - tw-efc-428-99499.tmp 2451 empty folders ****... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dan Hot, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Dan Hot Win User

Windows is spamming EMPTY Folders???

Under:

C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local

tw-1b84-2798-1831b0.tmp - tw-efc-428-99499.tmp

2451 empty folders ****

https://i.imgur.com/x4LTvT5.png

:)

Dan Hot, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Loss of Spam folder in Yahoo email on Windows 10

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How are you accessing Yahoo mail e.g. Browser, Mail app?
    • Did you make any hardware and software changes to your computer prior to this issue?

If you are using Yahoo mail in Mail app follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If you are accessing Yahoo mail through browser then try using a different browser and check if the issue persists.

Do let us know if you are able to find Spam folder in Yahoo mail. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Gabe1972 Win User
    WHERE IS MY SPAM FOLDER LOCATED

If you're using Windows 10's built in Mail program, the Spam folder is called Junk. You may need to click on More (at the bottom of shown folder's list) to see it. To add it so you see it normally, right click on Junk and click Add to Favorites. It
    will then show in your normal list of folders.

Gabe1972, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Windows is spamming EMPTY Folders???

Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows is spamming EMPTY Folders???

1. Windows is spamming EMPTY Folders??? - Similar Threads - spamming EMPTY Folders

2. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  3. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  4. Empty Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Empty Folders: I have a number of empty folders that I'd like to clean up in my music directory. In Windows 11, I can no longer search for 0 byte folders. How to remove them automatically?There are a number of freeware tools out there, none I've found work for Windows 11. This should be...
  5. Spam Folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam Folder: How come there is no SPAM folder? I have a Junk folder, but nothing has gone into it in almost a year. I have been waiting for an email from someone and they said to check my SPAM folder, but I don't have one. So I'm not getting the email and can't retrieve it from any...
  6. windows 10 spam folder

windows 10 spam folder: where is the spam folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-spam-folder/c1bd65eb-6b28-4c75-af31-feaf4529ce37"
  7. Folder spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Folder spam: My computer is getting spams from random files in the pin to start its all filled with files I reset my pc completely its still there HERE IS A PICTURE[IMG]...
  8. This folder is empty

This folder is empty: Hi guys, We have a Windows 10 Pro computer that for some reason seems to lose it's files on any attached USB drives. At the moment if I select properties of the USB drive I see that the USB drive has 92GB used, but opening the USB drive itself all the folders are there...
  9. Spam folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spam folder: I cannot locate the spam folder in my email account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/spam-folder/ef280e83-c29e-4955-ac07-e7a15d29bbea
  10. Empty folder message for non-empty folder by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Empty folder message for non-empty folder by Windows 10: "This folder is empty" message displayed by Microsoft OneDrive although the folder has thousands of subfolder with over 20 000 files! This error has been since Windows 10 OneDrive was introduced. 54515