Windows 10: Windows is stuck in S mode?

Discus and support Windows is stuck in S mode? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been trying to install external applications that I can verify are safe as I have used them before on a previous laptop, however this laptop wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Archie827, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Archie827 Win User

Windows is stuck in S mode?

I've been trying to install external applications that I can verify are safe as I have used them before on a previous laptop, however this laptop wont allow me to open them as I am in S mode. I followed the steps online to swap out of S mode but it says that I need to check with my IT or system administrator, however I am the only person on this laptop an it says that I am an administrator.

Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong? Any help on this would be very much appreciated!

:)

Archie827, Jul 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 7, 2020
  4. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows is stuck in S mode? - Similar Threads - stuck mode

2. I acidenttaly put magnet on a hard drive stuck on safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I acidenttaly put magnet on a hard drive stuck on safe mode: Hello i have a windows 11 Pro has a 750GB hard drive i was going to clean those dirty sata port which is not detecting on a running pc i dont care if i got eletricuted then i acidenttally put a magnat which is a bit strong and cause my pc stop working i tried restarting it...
  3. I acidenttaly put magnet on a hard drive stuck on safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I acidenttaly put magnet on a hard drive stuck on safe mode: Hello i have a windows 11 Pro has a 750GB hard drive i was going to clean those dirty sata port which is not detecting on a running pc i dont care if i got eletricuted then i acidenttally put a magnat which is a bit strong and cause my pc stop working i tried restarting it...
  4. Nothing started after update and now stuck in Safe Mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing started after update and now stuck in Safe Mode?: My Dell laptop computer has always had problems, ever since I got it in 2017. The laptop has always been a bit slow. At one point the hard drive crashed and we had to replace it; it's still remarkably slow at times, and the browser has a tendency to freeze. Sometimes when...
  5. Nothing started after update and now stuck in Safe Mode?

Nothing started after update and now stuck in Safe Mode?: My Dell laptop computer has always had problems, ever since I got it in 2017. The laptop has always been a bit slow. At one point the hard drive crashed and we had to replace it; it's still remarkably slow at times, and the browser has a tendency to freeze. Sometimes when...
  6. Nothing started after update and now stuck in Safe Mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I’m stuck in safe mode and I can’t get out of it, it won’t let to pin account login due to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m stuck in safe mode and I can’t get out of it, it won’t let to pin account login due to...: I went to uninstall and reinstall some graphics drivers, when I uninstalled them I accidentally pressed “go into safe mode” when installing the graphics drivers.. I’ve done this before in the past but it let me login into the account that had the pin to get out of safe mode....
  8. I’m stuck in safe mode and I can’t get out of it, it won’t let to pin account login due to...

I’m stuck in safe mode and I can’t get out of it, it won’t let to pin account login due to...: I went to uninstall and reinstall some graphics drivers, when I uninstalled them I accidentally pressed “go into safe mode” when installing the graphics drivers.. I’ve done this before in the past but it let me login into the account that had the pin to get out of safe mode....
  9. Keyboard Stuck in Shortcut Mode?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Stuck in Shortcut Mode?: I believe the computer is stuck in shortcut mode, which is a mode I recently learned about in resolving this issue. Typing on the keyboard runs shortcuts instead of typing, this happens with the on-screen keyboard as well. Additionally, when I move the mouse across the screen...
  10. Keyboard Stuck in Shortcut Mode?

Keyboard Stuck in Shortcut Mode?: I believe the computer is stuck in shortcut mode, which is a mode I recently learned about in resolving this issue. Typing on the keyboard runs shortcuts instead of typing, this happens with the on-screen keyboard as well. Additionally, when I move the mouse across the screen...