Windows 10: Windows is stuck on Installing

Discus and support Windows is stuck on Installing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so i bought this laptop and factory reset it and now it says "installing windows 60%" its been like this since august. it'll restart then will say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TechWizWinner, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Windows is stuck on Installing

so i bought this laptop and factory reset it and now it says "installing windows 60%" its been like this since august. it'll restart then will say welcome to windows, then it'll show the installing windows 60% and restarts again.

should i just get rid of it?

:)

TechWizWinner, Oct 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 27, 2020
  4. chirp Win User

Windows is stuck on Installing

stuck with Windows media problem

still stuck

Darren and Reign,
    I could still use your help.

Things just aren't working and I have tried all I can think of plus your suggestions. I've done the WM codec installation. I have installed the encoder9. I have installed the community codec. I have tried to rollback the media player and reinstall various versions. Nothing has solved the problem.

Two points of interest however.
    I installed windows XP video decoder check up utility. It lists about seven or eight different decoders...none of which are recommended as preferred MPEG 2 decoders. (I downloaded the same program to my vista drive and it lists as the first item a MPEG 2 decoder. It is checked in green but is still listed as "not recommend for the system a a preferred decoder." That line item decoder does not show up in the list on the XP drive).
    Also, I downloaded Quicktime. When I attempted to play a .wma file on it the visual was brighter than it has been to this point. That was encouraging even though the image was still darkened more than it should be. Unfortunately, in an effort to download further codec components the visual seems to have fallen back to its extremely darkened screen and I can no longer make out the images.

I hope that information might trigger another thought from you as to another option that I might try.
    Thanks, chirp.

chirp, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows is stuck on Installing

1. Windows is stuck on Installing - Similar Threads - stuck Installing

2. Installation of Office Professional Plus 2019 got stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installation of Office Professional Plus 2019 got stuck: I'm trying to install Microsoft office Professional Plus 2019 for hours now. The process bar got stuck at around 50% As I checked Task Manager, the "Microsoft Office Click-to-run Client" used 0% of the CPU, however, "Microsoft Office Click-to-run (SxS)" uses around 30% of...
  3. This optional update has been stuck there for months. I select it to download and install,...

This optional update has been stuck there for months. I select it to download and install,...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/w3yhrdasuy261.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=76016ed42f560df95cc5781e2b0a7b60230d6445 submitted by /u/namesdemi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5wdt3/this_optional_update_has_been_stuck_there_for/
  4. New Windows installation stuck on logo

New Windows installation stuck on logo: As said in title I built a new pc and when trying to install Windows 10 it gets stuck on a black screen with the Windows logo in the middle and no spinning dots. Not sure what else to do? PC Specs: Ryzen 5 5600x Crucial P5 MSI B550 Tomahawk EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Corsair...
  5. issue with installing Windows10 stuck at logo with no dots spinning

issue with installing Windows10 stuck at logo with no dots spinning: hey, i’ve built a new pc and now it’s time to install windows 10 to it,even though there are many ways to install windows 10 to a new pc and i went with clone file system from old pc,but i’ve an pretty frustrating issue with a new SSD drive that i preformed successful clone...
  6. Stuck on the bios page of my pc, cant get to where i install Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on the bios page of my pc, cant get to where i install Windows 10.: Hi, I had just built a new pc and all. All the parts, and the computer are seemingly working fine. When we first turned on the computer it went to the windows installer page, and i have a product code and my own usb that I was going to use to install windows. but something...
  7. Getting files ready for installation stuck at 29%

Getting files ready for installation stuck at 29%: I'm installing windows 10 with the media creation tool, and it seems to be stuck at 29%, any help? submitted by /u/RhCp67 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxg9wv/getting_files_ready_for_installation_stuck_at_29/
  8. My windows 10 is stuck in the installation loop. I reset the computer to erase all data,...

My windows 10 is stuck in the installation loop. I reset the computer to erase all data,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_WARPT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwn09t/my_windows_10_is_stuck_in_the_installation_loop_i/
  9. Xbox installer stuck on "Making things awesome" in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox installer stuck on "Making things awesome" in Windows 10: Hello, I've purchased Game Pass and have tried to install the Xbox app, from the Store app either from XboxInstaller.exe, downloaded from the Game Pass site. But it stuck on "Making things awesome". I'm also getting "Update error 0x80080005 on Windows 10" error. Already...
  10. Win10 Install Stuck on logo with no spinning dots

Win10 Install Stuck on logo with no spinning dots: Hi all, I'm trying to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB onto my new parts, but it just stays at the Windows logo with no spinning dots. I have left it overnight like this but it has remained on the same screen. I have used Media Creation Tool and my USB drive is...