Windows 10: Windows is suddenly claiming it itsn't activated, but it is both in Settings and System

Discus and support Windows is suddenly claiming it itsn't activated, but it is both in Settings and System in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlackViperMWG [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlackViperMWG, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Windows is suddenly claiming it itsn't activated, but it is both in Settings and System

/u/BlackViperMWG, Sep 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 randomly claiming it's not activated

I've had this computer since Christmas of 2016. It was new and came with Windows 10 preinstalled, and I've had no issues up until this month. Twice Windows has suddenly claimed it needs to be activated and I have no clue why. I temporarily fixed this by
    system restoring but that only worked until today. What can I do, short of buying another copy of Windows?

Joe Levato, Sep 30, 2020
  3. My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows is suddenly claiming it itsn't activated, but it is both in Settings and System

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows is suddenly claiming it itsn't activated, but it is both in Settings and System

1. Windows is suddenly claiming it itsn't activated, but it is both in Settings and System - Similar Threads - suddenly claiming itsn't

2. Windows suddenly not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows suddenly not activated: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T430. I've had it since late 2020, and installed Windows then. Since yesterday, Windows has been saying to activate it after my computer restarted while in sleep mode. The error code given is 0xC004F074, on Windows 10 Pro. Windows was preinstalled on...
  3. Sudden watermark Activate Windows - Go To settings to activate windows

Sudden watermark Activate Windows - Go To settings to activate windows: I've suddenly had this watermark appear on my screen following a house move. My computers says it's running windows pro and yet when I troubleshoot it's telling me there is no connection to my organisations server and I need to switch to windows home. Any advice please?...
  4. Windows suddenly not activated

Windows suddenly not activated: I have a cyberpower gaming pc that comes with pre-installed windows 10. Suddenly i get an "Activate Windows" watermark after about 5 months and when I go to activation settings it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organizations...
  5. Windows suddenly not activated

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows suddenly not activated: I have a cyberpower gaming pc that comes with pre-installed windows 10. Suddenly i get an "Activate Windows" watermark after about 5 months and when I go to activation settings it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organizations...
  6. Windows suddenly activated?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows suddenly activated?: I always had unactivated windows, but now there's suddenly no watermark etc, its activated. Could this be because I recently logged on to my school account (to use office365 and onedrive)? Is the school now able to monitor my PC, or other stuff? submitted by /u/HolyGoat99...
  7. Windows 10 suddenly shows not activated in control panel but shows activated in settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 suddenly shows not activated in control panel but shows activated in settings: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LSDietlemonade [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds23u0/windows_10_suddenly_shows_not_activated_in/
  8. Windows Activation and Microsoft Service Agent's claim

Windows Activation and Microsoft Service Agent's claim: I have Dell Inspiron with preinstalled windows 10 single language. I upgraded my hardware from HDD to SSD, with USB image of same window first and later once again with Dell OS Recovery Tool. Tried so many things but my windows doesn't activate and show error 0X803FA067...
  9. Windows suddenly deactivated, claims Pro key is Home key

Windows suddenly deactivated, claims Pro key is Home key: Hi After using my Windows 10 Pro install for about 18 month, my copy of Windows has suddenly deactivated, error code 0xC004F034. The exact error when using the troubleshoot feature is that the key is for 10 Home, not 10 Pro. However, this key is definitely for a Pro...
  10. Screensaver suddenly not activating after set time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver suddenly not activating after set time: For some reason, haven't figured out why, my screensaver stopped activating after the time set. I can click "Preview" and it works fine, but after 10 minutes it isn't going off. I've restarted Firefox to be sure it didn't get a Youtube video stuck in it's craw, nope. Nor do I...