Windows 10: Windows is suddenly deactivated!!

Discus and support Windows is suddenly deactivated!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I check my windows activation and it is deactivated..I haven't changed any hardware..and it was activated for the last 4 years... Should I purchase a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sam_zia, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Sam_zia Win User

Windows is suddenly deactivated!!

I check my windows activation and it is deactivated..I haven't changed any hardware..and it was activated for the last 4 years...

Should I purchase a new license ? or is it fixable ?

:)

Sam_zia, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Anonymouseatme, Nov 8, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

1. Windows is suddenly deactivated!! - Similar Threads - suddenly deactivated

2. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A: I purchased Windows 10 Pro on 26 May 2020 from Microsoft with digital download. Installed at that time and everything has worked as expected for Windows. Over this past weekend 24 December 2023 Windows has deactivated itself with error code 0xC0EA000A - indicating that...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A: I purchased Windows 10 Pro on 26 May 2020 from Microsoft with digital download. Installed at that time and everything has worked as expected for Windows. Over this past weekend 24 December 2023 Windows has deactivated itself with error code 0xC0EA000A - indicating that...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly: Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly. I also tried reinstalling windows for 3 times. It was not solved in any cases. I brought a genuine key in 2022 ending. It is showing that you don't have vaild license please tell me what to do. Do I need to buy a new product key, if so I...
  6. Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly: Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly. I also tried reinstalling windows for 3 times. It was not solved in any cases. I brought a genuine key in 2022 ending. It is showing that you don't have vaild license please tell me what to do. Do I need to buy a new product key, if so I...
  7. Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly

8. windows just suddenly deactivate and it's asking me to buy it again, what can i do to fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows just suddenly deactivate and it's asking me to buy it again, what can i do to fix...: about 2 weeks ago i reinstall windows on my PC and i activate windows with no issue with the link to my own Microsoft account but now just after booting the pc again it suddenly asking me to reactivate my account.I think it's important to note that I got windows 11 from free...
  9. windows just suddenly deactivate and it's asking me to buy it again, what can i do to fix...

windows just suddenly deactivate and it's asking me to buy it again, what can i do to fix...: about 2 weeks ago i reinstall windows on my PC and i activate windows with no issue with the link to my own Microsoft account but now just after booting the pc again it suddenly asking me to reactivate my account.I think it's important to note that I got windows 11 from free...
  10. windows 11 deactivated suddenly

windows 11 deactivated suddenly: My windows 11 pro is deactivated suddenly and I am having trouble using apps on my pc. when i bought the device it had windows 10 running on it and it worked fine. This device came to me as a second hand product through a third party so I don't have any box or license...