Windows 10: Windows is suddenly working very slow.

Discus and support Windows is suddenly working very slow. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, so approximatelly 2 weeks ago, windows is running very slow. For example to open a Folder it needs usually 1-2 Minutes, when I run Chrome it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dave_bulac, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Windows is suddenly working very slow.

Hello,

so approximatelly 2 weeks ago, windows is running very slow. For example to open a Folder it needs usually 1-2 Minutes, when I run Chrome it is just not responding in 2 Minutes after running(so I use Mozilla). I thout that it was because of uninstalled updates, but I have installed all of them(last windows version too 1903) but unfortunattely it runs again very slow. on C Disk I have 40GB on D 100(so it's not because of low free space).

Has someone Idea how to fix it ?

Thanks for attention

:)

dave_bulac, Aug 5, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows is suddenly working very slow.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows is suddenly working very slow.

1. Windows is suddenly working very slow. - Similar Threads - suddenly working very

2. Windows 10x64 restarting very very slow!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10x64 restarting very very slow!: Hello, dear members I'm struggling to figure out why my windows 10 restarts so very slow? Is it possible to figure out the reason using logs? First thing I want to say, that SFC /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth cant find any issue and checkdisk can't...
  3. Very very slow win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very very slow win 10: My Desktop taking too much time to open. Even after opening a circle keeps spining and does not alow to open any thing. Clicking PC icon takes too much time to show all the partition and drives. Even right click context menu takes time. Adobe DC is installed but pdf files...
  4. Very very slow computer

Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  5. Very, very slow internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very, very slow internet: Good Morning For the past week I have been having problems with internet pages being very slow to load, having to be constantly refreshed to display the content and often not displaying the content at all despite repeated attempts. I have had my telephone line and...
  6. Windows 10 not displaying words and working very slow

Windows 10 not displaying words and working very slow: I tried resetting the computer I can't find a way to get to windows trouble shooter since the control panel has no words to click on.. [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows very slow to boot

Windows very slow to boot: Hello, I just upgraded my processor/motherboard/ram to Ryzen 7 1800x, Aorus X470, 16 GB ram. I have a GTX 1080 Ti. When I restart my computer, it loads very very slow. It gets stuck on the screenshot below for 3+ mins. I have multiple SSD drives installed and figured it...
  8. Windows Live Mail suddenly very slow to change between email folders

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail suddenly very slow to change between email folders: I have been using Windows Live Mail for years and have 3 email accounts synced in it. After some recent changes to my PC, the program is suddenly very slow to change between email folders. What I mean specifically is if I click on one inbox, and then click on my deleted...
  9. win 10, work very slow.

win 10, work very slow.: after upgrading to window 10, my laptop now work very slow. its 4G , 500HDD. 32 bit, pls what could be the problem 23045
  10. Windows 10 suddenly goes very slow

Windows 10 suddenly goes very slow: My Windows 10 desktop sometimes goes very slow and everything is delayed, I have to restart constantly and it's getting irritating, anybody know any possible causes or solutions? Specs: CPU: Intel Core i5 6400 2.7 Ghz GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530 RAM: 8 GB Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. c: users localadminuser downloads