Windows 10: windows is taking long than usual to boot and taskbar icons are not completely loading...

Discus and support windows is taking long than usual to boot and taskbar icons are not completely loading... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows is taking more time than usual to boot to windows.a black screen is appearing for 5 seconds.and after windows is loaded it takes some time to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SibiS koshy, Dec 27, 2018.

1. windows is taking long than usual to boot and taskbar icons are not completely loading...

windows is taking more time than usual to boot to windows.a black screen is appearing for 5 seconds.and after windows is loaded it takes some time to load taskbar icons completely and the system to respond.desktop icons are taking time to refresh.Is this normal or any hardware or software issue?

my friend also has a laptop which is same model as that of mine,he has i5 7 th gen variant and i have i5 8 th gen variant;i asked him whether he also faces the same issue,but he said that he didn't face any such issue and his system runs smooth and fast.why so?even though i have latest spec than him why am i facing this issue?please help and help me to clarify all the above mentioned doubts detailed and also suggest suitable solutions.hope to hear from you soon

:)

SibiS koshy, Dec 27, 2018

2. taskbar icons are taking time to load completely

my pc is taking a black screen while booting and takes about a minute to load windows but after that it takes another 30 seconds to load taskbar and after that i will be able to refresh too.what type of problem is this? is this normal?or any hardware or
    software issue.

SibiS koshy, Dec 27, 2018
  3. DanielYX Win User
    Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

windows is taking long than usual to boot and taskbar icons are not completely loading...

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

windows is taking long than usual to boot and taskbar icons are not completely loading...

1. windows is taking long than usual to boot and taskbar icons are not completely loading... - Similar Threads - taking long usual

2. Icons disappearing, not loading and Explorer windows taking a long time to load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons disappearing, not loading and Explorer windows taking a long time to load.: Hello, before I elaborate on the issue, please do not tell me to delete all thumbnails, run SFC or reinstall Windows. I have tried all of these and nothing worked. It seems that after an attempt to troubleshoot a network issue I updated my PC sometime during the...
  3. Icons disappearing, not loading and Explorer windows taking a long time to load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons disappearing, not loading and Explorer windows taking a long time to load.: Hello, before I elaborate on the issue, please do not tell me to delete all thumbnails, run SFC or reinstall Windows. I have tried all of these and nothing worked. It seems that after an attempt to troubleshoot a network issue I updated my PC sometime during the...
  4. Windows taking more space than usual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows taking more space than usual: Dear all,I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I found in an answer in the Microsoft community that usually windows 10 takes up to 20 GB of space in the drives. But in my system, it is showing it takes 29GB. How I can get rid of this extra 9GB ?...
  5. Windows taking more space than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taking more space than usual: Dear all,I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I found in an answer in the Microsoft community that usually windows 10 takes up to 20 GB of space in the drives. But in my system, it is showing it takes 29GB. How I can get rid of this extra 9GB ?...
  6. Windows taking more space than usual

7. Open window taking long to load icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open window taking long to load icons: Good dayi am running the most up to date version of Windows 11, when trying to open a file in any app the icons and file information take extremally long to load, this was never an issue till i switched to windows 11...
  8. Open window taking long to load icons

Open window taking long to load icons: Good dayi am running the most up to date version of Windows 11, when trying to open a file in any app the icons and file information take extremally long to load, this was never an issue till i switched to windows 11...
  9. Windows Logon takes longer than usual

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Logon takes longer than usual: Hi All, Recently a pc of mine takes longer to boot than usual. The "Welcome" screen takes a long time. I've made a boot trace with WPR, and I found that "TermSrv" takes over 10 seconds, but I cannot seem to find the exact origin of this duration. I'm also not sure wheter...
  10. Windows Logon takes longer than usual

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Logon takes longer than usual: Hi All, Recently a pc of mine takes longer to boot than usual. The "Welcome" screen takes a long time. I've made a boot trace with WPR, and I found that "TermSrv" takes over 10 seconds, but I cannot seem to find the exact origin of this duration. I'm also not sure wheter...