Windows 10: Windows is taking up 80Gb on my macbook bootcamp install

Discus and support Windows is taking up 80Gb on my macbook bootcamp install in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had a macbook air 2017 on which I decided to install windows 10 pro using bootcamp. I installed it twice as the first time I had selected lesser than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tahami2021, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Windows is taking up 80Gb on my macbook bootcamp install

I had a macbook air 2017 on which I decided to install windows 10 pro using bootcamp. I installed it twice as the first time I had selected lesser than intended space but now my systems folder takes up over 86.3 GB rather than the expected 20-25Gb Windows is taking up 80Gb on my macbook bootcamp install 6c7544ff-b6b1-42b2-a070-067b95934c0a?upload=true.png

:)

Tahami2021, Jan 7, 2021

2. bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air

I have windows 10 iso disc image, it is not installed in my MacBook Air always says bootcamp installation failed.

Sandeep singhThakur, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Is Windows 10 compatible with MacBook Bootcamp?

I have a MacBook Pro. I just want to know how Windows 10 is installed on a Mac with Bootcamp.

David A Crawford, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows is taking up 80Gb on my macbook bootcamp install

Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows is taking up 80Gb on my macbook bootcamp install

1. Windows is taking up 80Gb on my macbook bootcamp install - Similar Threads - taking 80Gb macbook

2. macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop: I have a MacBook Pro 15″ 2019 and I've used bootcamp to run Windows 10. Unfortunately, I got a blue screen and it just loops this death screen. I've followed virtually every path on the diagnostics and it keeps running into an error.. I can't even get into safemode... I've...
  3. Macbook Bootcamp crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macbook Bootcamp crashing: Hi everyone, I have a macbook pro 16inch and use bootcamp on it. Apple drivers seem to be problematic and keep giving me blue screens. I ran verifier and saved some files to share. When I used verifier, keymanager.sys seems to be problematic, but I've seen other apple...
  4. Installed Windows 10 onto MacBook, now Bootcamp taking up most of storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installed Windows 10 onto MacBook, now Bootcamp taking up most of storage: Hi, I recently installed Windows 10 onto my new MacBook. I used Bootcamp and partitioned the hard drive with tons of storage on both sides. The PC side is now saying that BootCamp is taking up 456GB of storage and its almost full. I can't download any more games I only...
  5. Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp): Thinking of getting MacBook Air but running Windows 10. Anyone have experience? Just want to know if there are any issues I just love the apple hardware and look but want to run WINDOWS OS for school submitted by /u/fresean [link] [comments]...
  6. Reusing Windows Key for Macbook Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reusing Windows Key for Macbook Bootcamp: Hi, I have a Windows 10 key for my home desktop and I recently bought a Macbook Pro and decided to install Windows via Bootcamp, and I reused the key, is this allowed? I am still using my home desktop daily. Is there a way to unlink the Macbook if it's not allowed or do I...
  7. Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro: I had to borrow a friend's Macbook to run Win for a couple of months in 2017 (2 laptops lost in a flood). I "thought" I wiped the drive properly, but...I saw on my credit card site, a device was listed as "Mac OSX" accessing the site August 2019! Friend now wants to sell...
  8. bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air: I have windows 10 iso disc image, it is not installed in my MacBook Air always says bootcamp installation failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-installation-failed-in-macbook-air/905399a2-845b-4467-a91a-3d926ca07b31
  9. Windows Activation on Macbook Pro Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on Macbook Pro Bootcamp: I previously have the Windows 10 activated on Parallels Desktop. Now, I want to switch to Bootcamp. However, it prevents me from switch the license even with the hardware change option. Any idea? [ATTACH]...
  10. WIndows 10 taking up 80GB?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIndows 10 taking up 80GB?: So, I decided to upgrade my HDD to a small SSD because I have all my music videos and documents on my NAS. So I installed Windows 10 onto the SSD and looked at my SSD to see that I only have 17.5GB of 36.5GB of space left. Its a 120GB SSD and nothing but the OS and google...