Windows 10: Windows is the worst trash.

Discus and support Windows is the worst trash. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This stupid laptop is slow as the demons. Navegators go slow as hell, even with high quality internet. Games go stupidly slow. I only have used 20 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Miles_YT, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Miles_YT Win User

Windows is the worst trash.

This stupid laptop is slow as the demons. Navegators go slow as hell, even with high quality internet. Games go stupidly slow. I only have used 20 GB from the 377 GB this trash has, and it goes slow as the hell. Battery lasts nothing, is trash. The stupid compture from my family is Windows 8 and goes faster than this thing. Screw this thing, I bet Windows XP is better than this thing

:)

Miles_YT, Jul 12, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 12, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows is the worst trash. - Similar Threads - worst trash

2. I have never worked with a more complicated system than one drive. Worst product on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have never worked with a more complicated system than one drive. Worst product on the...: Worst system ever. I cannot believe Microsoft word and its companion is still in business after all these years,.The worst program is very complicated!!! i am simply working on editing a document. It should not be this complicated It is like I am working in the 1990's Worst...
  3. I have never worked with a more complicated system than one drive. Worst product on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have never worked with a more complicated system than one drive. Worst product on the...: Worst system ever. I cannot believe Microsoft word and its companion is still in business after all these years,.The worst program is very complicated!!! i am simply working on editing a document. It should not be this complicated It is like I am working in the 1990's Worst...
  4. I have never worked with a more complicated system than one drive. Worst product on the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?: I was obliged to bring my desktop in to a computer tech repair shop for an unrelated matter. They dealt with the matter effectively but after a few weeks I realized that "my pictures" and "my documents" had been defaulted by Windows to OneDrive. Without any action from me...
  6. Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?

Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?: I was obliged to bring my desktop in to a computer tech repair shop for an unrelated matter. They dealt with the matter effectively but after a few weeks I realized that "my pictures" and "my documents" had been defaulted by Windows to OneDrive. Without any action from me...
  7. My laptop keeps getting various BSOD and black screen. And it get worst by the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps getting various BSOD and black screen. And it get worst by the time.: This is my second thread upload because the first one is dead didn't get anymore respond nor views and recognition, so the probability to find any solution there is almost zero. If you want to understand more about the problem that my laptop had, you can go to my first thread...
  8. My laptop keeps getting various BSOD and black screen. And it get worst by the time.

My laptop keeps getting various BSOD and black screen. And it get worst by the time.: This is my second thread upload because the first one is dead didn't get anymore respond nor views and recognition, so the probability to find any solution there is almost zero. If you want to understand more about the problem that my laptop had, you can go to my first thread...
  9. My laptop keeps getting various BSOD and black screen. And it get worst by the time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I decided to sync to one drive and it is the worst thing I have ever done.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I decided to sync to one drive and it is the worst thing I have ever done.: It has changed my cashbook system and it is not up to date and it has upset my speech exec programme and I cannot download work to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-decided-to-sync-to-one-drive-and-it-is-the-worst/3d1823c5-c391-4ee8-93dc-38613a9c1e20