Windows 10: Windows is too slow

Discus and support Windows is too slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows has been too slow after the update, update all the drivers and check the entire Windows Defender computer, any ideas that may be happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackCavanagh, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Windows is too slow

Windows has been too slow after the update, update all the drivers and check the entire Windows Defender computer, any ideas that may be happening?

:)

JackCavanagh, Oct 16, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows is too slow

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows is too slow

1. Windows is too slow - Similar Threads - too slow

2. Too many failed Windows update slowing down my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many failed Windows update slowing down my computer: Since last year, I have been experiencing too many failed Windows Service updates. It is slowing down my computer and I can not stop it. Even my Avast anti virus has stopped working.Please help me solve this. Thank you...
  3. Too many failed Windows update slowing down my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many failed Windows update slowing down my computer: Since last year, I have been experiencing too many failed Windows Service updates. It is slowing down my computer and I can not stop it. Even my Avast anti virus has stopped working.Please help me solve this. Thank you...
  4. Too many failed Windows update slowing down my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is too slow: kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-too-slow/574d1131-30ea-490b-8fbc-2c1001ffb30a
  6. my laptop is too slow

my laptop is too slow: kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-too-slow/574d1131-30ea-490b-8fbc-2c1001ffb30a
  7. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?: Why my acer aspire 3 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start? I have changed my SSD, updated Bios and complete format and install fresh window. Every time i start my laptop it run fast for few minutes then suddenly become too slow. It takes too much time to open...
  9. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?: Why my acer aspire 3 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start? I have changed my SSD, updated Bios and complete format and install fresh window. Every time i start my laptop it run fast for few minutes then suddenly become too slow. It takes too much time to open...
  10. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging