Windows 10: Windows is unable to activate, all windows apps crash.

Discus and support Windows is unable to activate, all windows apps crash. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi! I've got a month old laptop that I am having issues with windows related apps and services. It started with the "Activate windows" watermark.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Christian Hinri, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Windows is unable to activate, all windows apps crash.

Hi!

I've got a month old laptop that I am having issues with windows related apps and services.

It started with the "Activate windows" watermark. Shortly after, all office apps started having issues. 10-20 seconds after opening them, I would get a popup claiming an error has occured and the app has to be closed. Press "Repair now". Note that in the background, the app is still running fine as intended, however it cannot be used due to the popup.

I am unable to activate windows. Activation screen shows error code "0xC004F012", troubleshooter shows error code "0xc0000022".

I've attempted to reinstall the office apps, the installer shows error code "30015-11 3221225506".

So far I have tried fully uninstalling office apps via "Uninstall a program" and the uninstaller from office support page, both still result in same error when installing.

I've tried manually activating 'Software Protection' service before activating my key, but I do not have access to start it Error 5: Access is denied. However, I can see that it starts automatically when trying to activate windows key, and stops after it fails.

Is there a fix that does not require reinstall of windows? I do not have any recovery images to go back to.

:)

Christian Hinri, Apr 3, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 3, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows is unable to activate, all windows apps crash.

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows is unable to activate, all windows apps crash.

1. Windows is unable to activate, all windows apps crash. - Similar Threads - unable activate apps

2. Unable to activate: Settings app crashes on clicking Activation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate: Settings app crashes on clicking Activation.: I did a clean installation of Windows 11 Pro on my laptop yesterday, and when I went to the Settings app, it said my Windows isn't activated It came with a genuine Windows 10 Pro key. Last time, it was automatically activated but this time it was not activated. I clicked on...
  3. Unable to activate: Settings app crashes on clicking Activation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate: Settings app crashes on clicking Activation.: I did a clean installation of Windows 11 Pro on my laptop yesterday, and when I went to the Settings app, it said my Windows isn't activated It came with a genuine Windows 10 Pro key. Last time, it was automatically activated but this time it was not activated. I clicked on...
  4. All windows apps crashes in my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All windows apps crashes in my system: My Windows 11 apps crashes everytime I use it. I update the system to its latest and update all pending updates in store and still crashes. I cant use it at all....
  5. All windows apps crashes in my system

All windows apps crashes in my system: My Windows 11 apps crashes everytime I use it. I update the system to its latest and update all pending updates in store and still crashes. I cant use it at all....
  6. Microsoft Store and all windows apps crashing.

Microsoft Store and all windows apps crashing.: I restored my windows using a restore point. Now, my microsoft store and all the microsoft store apps such as Photos, Mail, Calendar, Office, Calculator and all other apps crash when started. I have tried troubleshooting the microsoft apps and resetting these apps....
  7. All windows 10 apps crash on open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All windows 10 apps crash on open: Every time i open a windows 10 app it crashes and i get this everytime Fault Module Name: combase.dll Fault Module Version: 10.0.18362.449 Fault Module Timestamp: ac52ea46 Exception Code: 802b000a...
  8. Unable to open ALL windows 10 apps on laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to open ALL windows 10 apps on laptop: I'm currently using a Razer Blade Pro and have been able to function just fine up until recently when I turned on my computer and since then have been unable to open any windows 10 app at all. This includes but not limited to Camera, Calculator, Windows Store, Xbox, and even...
  9. Activate Windows...Unable to Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows...Unable to Activate: A few days ago I installed a brand new drive into my, now almost, 4-5 year old computer. I was told I wouldn't have any problem with me changing out the drive...according to several links on Windows.com, family members who work with computers, and friends who also work with...
  10. Unable to view Activity History in Privacy, window crashes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to view Activity History in Privacy, window crashes: So I am worried, first I see windows credentials that are all third party saved onto the computer, then I double check the Privacy settings(they tend to turn themselves back on) and in the activity history at the top it says "Some services are hidden or managed by your...