Windows 10: Windows is zoomed in on startup and cannot fix it

Discus and support Windows is zoomed in on startup and cannot fix it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently run into an old problem I had when getting a new graphics card. On startup my PC zooms in to the top left so some of my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinDominguez4, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Windows is zoomed in on startup and cannot fix it

Hello,

I have recently run into an old problem I had when getting a new graphics card. On startup my PC zooms in to the top left so some of my desktop is not visible. It is still there. For example, the task bar if oriented on the bottom I cannot see it but if I move my mouse to the very left then move the cursor downwards past the screen I am able to click the windows button without physically seeing it. I have looked into it and under device manager I see that my display adapter has an error. The error code is code 43 and I am unable to fix it by any means. Notably in safe mode it says it is functioning fine but I still have the same problem in safe mode. Previously installing an old version of the driver, uninstalling it using DDU then installing a later driver seemed to work but now it says the old drivers are incompatible with this version of Windows (1809) I have tried everything I could do uninstalling the actual display drivers and reinstalling them in safe mode, using Display Driver Uninstaller to uninstall drivers then reinstall them.

I currently use an NVIDIA Geforece GTX 1070 but also the same problem with the 1060. Using Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 With an Intel Core i5-3450 CPU

I really appreciate the time taken to read this and with any help you can provide and if you need any more information to help I will gladly try to provide it.

:)

KevinDominguez4, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 8, 2019
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Windows is zoomed in on startup and cannot fix it

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows is zoomed in on startup and cannot fix it

1. Windows is zoomed in on startup and cannot fix it - Similar Threads - zoomed startup cannot

2. My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.: So, basically Windows is super is zoomed in for some reason. Today, I went from a 19-inch Insignia TV with a 720P resolution to a 42 inch 4K TV, and now everything is bigger than it's supposed to be. I don't know why or how this happened. But I can barely use my computer. To...
  3. Microsoft plans to fix Chromium’s pinch-zoom on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft plans to fix Chromium’s pinch-zoom on Windows 10: Last year Microsoft announced that it plans to become a significant contributor to the Chromium project. The firm’s contributions could benefit all browsers like new Edge and Google Chrome on Windows 10 and even other platforms. In addition to improvements for mouse...
  4. Zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom: How do you reset zoom to 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom/d4004eaa-8a99-4ca0-8f1e-2975d5411c8f
  5. built in webcam is zoomed all the way in, cannot get it zoomed back out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    built in webcam is zoomed all the way in, cannot get it zoomed back out: Hello Earlier today I was on my laptop webcam for a couple of minutes. I didnt take any pics or change any settings. I was just checking to see if the picture was good enough to do a video chat via facebook messenger. However, this evening when i opened the camera again,...
  6. Laptop screen zoomed in at startup couldn’t do any anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen zoomed in at startup couldn’t do any anything: Hi community, My windows 10 has zoomed in at the startup and can not do anything even not able to go the display seetting. I updated windows but it didn’t help. I would apprecite any kind of suggestion. thanks[IMG]...
  7. dimmed... cannot fix

in Windows 10 Customization
    dimmed... cannot fix: I adjusted the brightness with the F3 key days ago and now it wont go back. I went into settings and adjusted the brightness on the scale and still...nothing....
  8. pinch zoom fixes do not work

in Windows 10 Support
    pinch zoom fixes do not work: I'm trying to disable pinch Zoom. The control panel, Mouse, settingsdo not have any reference to pinch Zoom. I tried the registry solutions. There is no reference to synaptics or to DeleteUserSettingsOnUpgrade in the registry. I'm running Windows 10 on a laptop. 116272
  9. Fix required for slow startup of windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fix required for slow startup of windows 10: I had windows 7 on my PC with i3 processor and 4GB RAM. Recently I upgraded to a total of 8GB RAM and an NVIDIA GT730 - 2GB graphics card. I still had windows 7 on it. After this hardware upgrade, my windows 7 booted up even faster, in 40 seconds or so. I then upgraded to...
  10. Cannot manage startup tasks?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot manage startup tasks?: What's missing in this picture? Hint, I want to manage my startup tasks... [img] 45245

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom windows 10