Windows 10: windows isn't activated

Discus and support windows isn't activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have product key windows isn't activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PRIYADHARSHINI2, Jun 5, 2019.

1. windows isn't activated

I have product key windows isn't activated

:)

PRIYADHARSHINI2, Jun 5, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

windows isn't activated

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

windows isn't activated

1. windows isn't activated - Similar Threads - isn't activated

2. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased more space but it isn't activating.: I recently passed my storage capacity and had to purchase more space. After the purchase, my account states that i am only using %1 of my storage space but am still unable to receive, or send emails as if im still full. When i try to send an email or receive one with another...
  3. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased more space but it isn't activating.: I recently passed my storage capacity and had to purchase more space. After the purchase, my account states that i am only using %1 of my storage space but am still unable to receive, or send emails as if im still full. When i try to send an email or receive one with another...
  4. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?: Hello,I have two monitors connected to my desktop computer. I use both monitors and today only 1 botted up. I though it was cable problem, co I switched cables and that didint helped. So I disconnected one monitor and then voila the other monitor worked. I tried both the DP...
  6. "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

"Display 2 Isn't Active" ?: Hello,I have two monitors connected to my desktop computer. I use both monitors and today only 1 botted up. I though it was cable problem, co I switched cables and that didint helped. So I disconnected one monitor and then voila the other monitor worked. I tried both the DP...
  7. "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.: I don't know if this is a big problem or not.But recently I just checked my display settings. Take note that I have not changed any settings prior.On the first instance I checked my display settings and on Advanced Display, it says that Display 1 isn't activeDisplay 1 is...
  9. I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.

I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.: I don't know if this is a big problem or not.But recently I just checked my display settings. Take note that I have not changed any settings prior.On the first instance I checked my display settings and on Advanced Display, it says that Display 1 isn't activeDisplay 1 is...
  10. Recently switched SSD's, but Windows isn't activating?

Recently switched SSD's, but Windows isn't activating?: I recently switched between NVME drives. I had gotten the pc ready made some time ago and to my knowledge, an OEM key was installed by the manufacturer, of Windows 11 pro. I read that only motherboard changes cause the key to not work, but to no avail. When I open up my...