Windows 10: Windows isn't being detected anymore?

Discus and support Windows isn't being detected anymore? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So earlier today I turned on my computer only to find out that one of my boot options for windows is missing. I have 2 HDD's that has windows on it one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by II3NN, Dec 6, 2021.

1. II3NN Win User

Windows isn't being detected anymore?

So earlier today I turned on my computer only to find out that one of my boot options for windows is missing. I have 2 HDD's that has windows on it one has windows 10 and other windows 11 and the one with windows 11 isn't showing up anymore, it just automatically boots to the one on windows 10. The drive shows up in my BIOS and everything, but when I choose it as a my primary boot option it changes back to my other one. The drive missing still has the windows file and everything looks fine to me, when I click on users and check my desktop my stuff is still there, but for some reason my compu

:)

II3NN, Dec 6, 2021
  2. BerthNerd Win User

Graphics Card not detected anymore

From one day to another, my graphics card (Radeon HD 6870) was not detected anymore.

The card is not listed in the device manager anymore.

So far I tried: take the card out and put back in, to see if any contacts didn´t work, installing the latest AMD driver manually and I tried reseting my BIOS, but I´m not sure if I did it correctly.

t still isn´t working.

BerthNerd, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows isn't being detected anymore? - Similar Threads - isn't being detected

2. Why isn't my external hard drive being detected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my external hard drive being detected?: I have an external hard drive, Seagate 2TB, it worked perfectly until after defragmenting it with the Windows tool for a bit and cancelling it safely, because I needed to shut down the PC, it no longer is recognized by the PC, it doesn't show up on device manager or disk...
  3. Windows isn't being detected anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows isn't being detected anymore?: So earlier today I turned on my computer only to find out that one of my boot options for windows is missing. I have 2 HDD's that has windows on it one has windows 10 and other windows 11 and the one with windows 11 isn't showing up anymore, it just automatically boots to the...
  4. My Microphone isn't being detected by my pc...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Microphone isn't being detected by my pc...: Good Evening,My microphone that I just bought Elgato Wave:3 is not being detected by my pc, so I can't even troubleshoot it. It is not available in the microphone settings or anything else I've tried....
  5. PS4 Controller not being detected anymore

PS4 Controller not being detected anymore: I play quite a few number of games on steam with my PS4 controller, I was playing Rocket League the other day and my dualshock controller all of a sudden stopped working. I tried checking if it was my drivers, tried installing DS4 to see if it would help me use my PS4...
  6. New headset mic isn't being detected?

New headset mic isn't being detected?: I had gotten a new headset more specifically, Razer Kraken 7.1 a couple days ago and while I can hear things perfectly through them, whenever I talk, the sound goes through my laptops Acer Aspire 5 Slim microphone and not the headsets. The mic is out and not muted on the...
  7. My camera isn't being detected

My camera isn't being detected: I just got this plug and play camera driverless, but when I'm connecting it to my pc it isn't being detected. In device manager, there are 2 for some reason devices called WEBCAM and I can't seem to find fitting drivers, anything in the camera's box that will help me. When...
  8. Usb 3.0 Flash Drive isn't being detected.

Usb 3.0 Flash Drive isn't being detected.: The drive i use to install windows with will not be detected in any of my usb ports or on my wifes pc or my sons pc. Bios don't even see it. Any program i can use to at least get the files off it and then pitch it in the garbage. I ordered a new one a sandisk solid state...
  9. Stealth Gaming Headset Microphone isn't being detected/not working

Stealth Gaming Headset Microphone isn't being detected/not working: Hi, a bit of a long story, so my computer is currently "9" years old, and it was a Windows 7 Home Premium. however, I got it updated to Windows 10 last year (I used a PC mechanic). It still has the old "HD Audio Deck", so it doesn't have a "Realtek Audio Deck". The thing is,...
  10. Stealth Gaming Headset Microphone isn't being detected/not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Stealth Gaming Headset Microphone isn't being detected/not working: Hi, a bit of a long story, so my computer is currently "9" years old, and it was a Windows 7 Home Premium. however, I got it updated to Windows 10 last year (I used a PC mechanic). It still has the old "HD Audio Deck", so it doesn't have a "Realtek Audio Deck". The thing is,...