Windows 10: Windows "isn't genuine"

Discus and support Windows "isn't genuine" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently my Windows 10 has been marked as not being genuine, I've had my new PC for nearly a year and haven't had this problem, but when I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Frostblight, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Windows "isn't genuine"

Recently my Windows 10 has been marked as not being genuine, I've had my new PC for nearly a year and haven't had this problem, but when I tried to make it genuine from the Microsoft store it couldn't and replied with "Something happened and we couldn't make your copy of Windows genuine."

If anyone has any ideas on what's going on please let me know. The error code is 0xC004F012 in case that helps.

:)

Frostblight, Oct 12, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 12, 2019
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Windows "isn't genuine"

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows "isn't genuine"

1. Windows "isn't genuine" - Similar Threads - isn't genuine

2. one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why: Correlation Id: 8114636c-df74-46a6-94ac-92c81795c600Timestamp: 2024-04-25T20:40:15.000ZDPTI: 19d2c5aab8c2582f3c802a9532b56e66e1b2569c607143519404cde8f8fdd2abError Tag: 7q6caError Code: -2147023174...
  3. one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why: Correlation Id: 8114636c-df74-46a6-94ac-92c81795c600Timestamp: 2024-04-25T20:40:15.000ZDPTI: 19d2c5aab8c2582f3c802a9532b56e66e1b2569c607143519404cde8f8fdd2abError Tag: 7q6caError Code: -2147023174...
  4. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased more space but it isn't activating.: I recently passed my storage capacity and had to purchase more space. After the purchase, my account states that i am only using %1 of my storage space but am still unable to receive, or send emails as if im still full. When i try to send an email or receive one with another...
  5. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

Purchased more space but it isn't activating.: I recently passed my storage capacity and had to purchase more space. After the purchase, my account states that i am only using %1 of my storage space but am still unable to receive, or send emails as if im still full. When i try to send an email or receive one with another...
  6. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  8. Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased...: Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased my MS Office via Amazon. This message is showing. Reason?...
  9. Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased...

Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased...: Your license isn't genuine, and you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. I purchased my MS Office via Amazon. This message is showing. Reason?...
  10. Unboxed a new PC, the Windows 10 on it isn't genuine.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unboxed a new PC, the Windows 10 on it isn't genuine.: I bought a brand new Dell Inspiron off Amazon. I went to personalize it, and ran into the statement "You need to activate Windows before you can personalize your PC." In the Activation section of Settings, it states "Windows reported that no product key was found on your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. something happened and we couldnt make your copy of windows genuine