Windows 10: Windows isn't installing correct drivers

Discus and support Windows isn't installing correct drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm running windows 10 pro, I'm trying to run fastboot to flash something to my android device. No matter what I try I cant get windows to install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MikeThomas8, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Windows isn't installing correct drivers

I'm running windows 10 pro, I'm trying to run fastboot to flash something to my android device. No matter what I try I cant get windows to install the drivers right. While in the device manager, I noticed several error icons which also wont install correctly. I uninstalled scanned for new hardware and reinstalled to no eval. I'm hoping there is another way I dont know about. Thanks in advance.

:)

MikeThomas8, Nov 5, 2018

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Windows isn't installing correct drivers

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows isn't installing correct drivers

1. Windows isn't installing correct drivers - Similar Threads - isn't installing correct

2. Camera drivers not installing correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera drivers not installing correctly: I have run into this problem for quite a while on my Lenovo Ideapad C340-14IML. The camera on it seems to only work on and off, and recently it's been giving more and more problems. I am sure this is a driver issue and not something to do with Lenovo software.At first,...
  3. boot isn't correct

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    boot isn't correct: I am not sure what is happening, the boot doesn't seem correct or is missing something. please see shared filehttps://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahj2GWP9MhPWsR31_2PtsFvboOY6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-isnt-correct/f309e474-268d-4ae4-8e1f-5b70fa034c4b
  4. PC Isn't Booting correctly after clean install of windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Isn't Booting correctly after clean install of windows: So I made a post on here a bit ago asking if there was a way I could move just my OS and not my entire HD to my SSD, and everyone told me no, so I went ahead and did a clean install. Only issue is, it's messed up my pc booting. It's not a huge deal because I can bypass it and...
  5. Windows 10 Taskbar isn't working correctly..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Taskbar isn't working correctly..: My taskbar is glitching or something is wrong with it. I couldn't find anything on this issue, but I hope its fixable. The bottom portion of the Taskbar doesn't show up, and it makes it more difficult to see which apps are open. Ive tried restarting my PC, looked it up, and...
  6. Correct Drivers

Correct Drivers: Hello: I just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. What is the recommended way to check if all the correct drivers have been installed? Thanks... John S. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/correct-drivers/ef1f396e-6a23-494e-a4a6-50c1f51cc66d
  7. Windows isn't working correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows isn't working correctly: Hi all, I am using windows 10 inside builds and I'm quite happy with them but a few days ago my pc's start menu stopped working correctly, it would always start working a couple minutes after logging in, so would most of my applications and I don't know what to do!...
  8. Windows Update isn't working correctly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update isn't working correctly.: I checked for an update, yet the message about something missing remains: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-isnt-working-correctly/f9f0b9b3-432e-4157-8205-e2ef68bcc7d5
  9. Disk Management Isn't Correct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk Management Isn't Correct: I dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 from the same hard drive. Recently, I had to reinstall Win 10. I can no longer dual boot, as you can see in screen shot. I have no idea how to fix it as it was before the reinstalling. [img] 145110
  10. installing correct drivers/access to hardware?

installing correct drivers/access to hardware?: I have Windows 10 installed in a VM (Oracle VirtualBox). In device manager, most of the devices show up as generic. I downloaded the correct driver for my GTX980 video card. I tried installing it and it says "This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics...