Windows 10: Windows isn't loading

Discus and support Windows isn't loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows isn't loading it shows only hp logo and loading.......... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Priyanshuvats15, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Windows isn't loading

My windows isn't loading it shows only hp logo and loading.......

:)

Priyanshuvats15, Nov 28, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Windows isn't loading

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows isn't loading

1. Windows isn't loading - Similar Threads - isn't loading

2. Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...: I restarted my computer and when it loaded back the taskbar stopped working. I have tried many computer resets, Windows Explorers resets, and used the system file checker and the problem persists....
  3. Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...: I restarted my computer and when it loaded back the taskbar stopped working. I have tried many computer resets, Windows Explorers resets, and used the system file checker and the problem persists....
  4. Msconfig Set to Zero, now boot isn't loading windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Msconfig Set to Zero, now boot isn't loading windows 10: While I was tryna fix some lag in my laptop HP Probook 4540s windows 10, ive changed and applied value of memory to 0 and now my laptop is not loading the OS, but i can use a usb with win10 to go to CMD, now im there and got imto the CMD, as you know it launches with...
  5. Msconfig Set to Zero, now boot isn't loading windows 10

Msconfig Set to Zero, now boot isn't loading windows 10: While I was tryna fix some lag in my laptop HP Probook 4540s windows 10, ive changed and applied value of memory to 0 and now my laptop is not loading the OS, but i can use a usb with win10 to go to CMD, now im there and got imto the CMD, as you know it launches with...
  6. Msconfig Set to Zero, now boot isn't loading windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Roblox isn't loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox isn't loading: When I join a game, Roblox doesn't load. I use Brave browser and the Roblox Game Client app is inside the Brave browser in Control Panel...2023-11-07T15:20:57.311Z,4.311009,5110,6 [FLog::UGCGameController] Game Scripts are loaded2023-11-07T15:22:58.662Z,125.662888,2070,6...
  8. Roblox isn't loading

Roblox isn't loading: When I join a game, Roblox doesn't load. I use Brave browser and the Roblox Game Client app is inside the Brave browser in Control Panel...2023-11-07T15:20:57.311Z,4.311009,5110,6 [FLog::UGCGameController] Game Scripts are loaded2023-11-07T15:22:58.662Z,125.662888,2070,6...
  9. Why does Windows 11 on my computer give me a blue screen stating it isn't loading properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 on my computer give me a blue screen stating it isn't loading properly?: My Dell XPS17 with Windows 11 gives me a blue screen stating Windows "looks like Windows didn't load correctly". This happens when my computer is in the sleep mode usually....
  10. Why does Windows 11 on my computer give me a blue screen stating it isn't loading properly?

Why does Windows 11 on my computer give me a blue screen stating it isn't loading properly?: My Dell XPS17 with Windows 11 gives me a blue screen stating Windows "looks like Windows didn't load correctly". This happens when my computer is in the sleep mode usually....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. starwhal isnt loading

2. windows isnt loading