Windows 10: Windows isn't loading

Discus and support Windows isn't loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows isn't loading it shows only hp logo and loading.......... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Priyanshuvats15, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Windows isn't loading

My windows isn't loading it shows only hp logo and loading.......

:)

Priyanshuvats15, Nov 28, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Windows isn't loading

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows isn't loading

1. Windows isn't loading - Similar Threads - isn't loading

2. My bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth isn't working: I did a bluetooth troubleshoot and it said the bluetooth radio status is off. I've looked at ways to fix this, but they don't work and I think this is because I literally CANT find the switch to turn on the bluetooth on the computer. I noticed the switch has been gone for a...
  3. Windows Hello face isn't working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello face isn't working: Hi, I have a laptop "DELL" and I want to start Windows face hello, in the settings, I open the face ID and I am getting an ERORR.. In the earlier writing: "we cloun't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" Thanks for helping, Or...
  4. My video isn't working correctly!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My video isn't working correctly!!!: [ATTACH] I had to completely reset my computer today, and then something happened, the video was cropped weird and I couldn't figure out how to fix it, does anyone know how? If you look at the left, the windows bar isn't showing correctly, in fact, the hole left side is...
  5. Device Manager isn't flagging driverless devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager isn't flagging driverless devices.: Hi! What it says on the tin: Some things are flagged (Mass Storage Controller gets the yellow triangle) and others aren't: It's pretty obvious that "Legacy Device" doesn't have a driver installed, but you've gotta right-click to see it. Am I missing a setting or something?...
  6. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available. Error code: 0x80090010

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available. Error code: 0x80090010: When trying to access my microsoft account to use Cortana this message shows up: [ATTACH] I already tried using these commands: sfc /scannow dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth Did an upgrade repair with the...
  7. my windows setup isn't working properly ( white screen like the page just doesnt load )

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows setup isn't working properly ( white screen like the page just doesnt load ): Hello! I've been trying to install windows 10 on my new laptop but I got to the part in the setup where it asks me to link my android with my pc and afterwards the next screen just doesn't load. It's just a blank white screen and I cant do anything about it. I've tried to...
  8. I currently have Windows for Mac 2011. My excel isn't loading among other things. Where can...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I currently have Windows for Mac 2011. My excel isn't loading among other things. Where can...: Where can I find an update for Windows for Mac 2010? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-currently-have-windows-for-mac-2011-my-excel/acb49f0d-120a-48fa-8826-39a149ed4909
  9. Whatsapp web desktop app on windows 10 isn't loading QR Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp web desktop app on windows 10 isn't loading QR Code: I had whatsapp 64-bit downloaded on my windows 10 laptop and it used to work fine and then randomly one day it logged me out and ever since the QR code does not load and the loading wheel just spins continuously and it's driving me mad. I've tried uninstalling,...
  10. Windows 10 isn't working right, programs and search queues won't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 isn't working right, programs and search queues won't load: What started out as a issue regarding a corrupt Windows file that prevents my new PC from getting an internet connection via Ethernet has ended up become something even worse. I just got my new PC on Saturday and when I first started up a day later on my new desk, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. starwhal isnt loading

2. windows isnt loading