Windows 10: Windows isn't reactivating after logging Microsoft account

Discus and support Windows isn't reactivating after logging Microsoft account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had activated my windows a long ago in my old pc. Now I have upgraded my pc and when I am logging my Microsoft account to it then it isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dhanraj Priyadarshi, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Windows isn't reactivating after logging Microsoft account

I had activated my windows a long ago in my old pc. Now I have upgraded my pc and when I am logging my Microsoft account to it then it isn't activating. it was a retail key and unfortunately I don't have access to the key right now.
    Thank you for your answers in advance.

:)

Dhanraj Priyadarshi, Feb 13, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 13, 2021
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Zakin Win User

Windows isn't reactivating after logging Microsoft account

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows isn't reactivating after logging Microsoft account :(

Zakin, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows isn't reactivating after logging Microsoft account

1. Windows isn't reactivating after logging Microsoft account - Similar Threads - isn't reactivating logging

2. windows log in and Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows log in and Microsoft accounts: My computer crashed and I had to start over again. I am unexperienced with windows and microsoft 365. I have 2 microsoft accounts. 1st one a mistake The mistake is listed under all settings / accounts as administrator. I do not know if this makes a difference, but I would...
  3. windows log in and Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows log in and Microsoft accounts: My computer crashed and I had to start over again. I am unexperienced with windows and microsoft 365. I have 2 microsoft accounts. 1st one a mistake The mistake is listed under all settings / accounts as administrator. I do not know if this makes a difference, but I would...
  4. windows log in and Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Reactivating Windows 10 after formatting pc but I can't log in to a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reactivating Windows 10 after formatting pc but I can't log in to a Microsoft account: So I bought a used pc that was formatted before I bought it but now Windows isn't activated, I haven't got any product key and I haven't bought a license myself. What do I do???...
  6. Microsoft account isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account isn't working: It was signed in for months than while I was playing my ps4 unplugged now it said I was signed out and when I try to log in it says already signed in log into your account but I'm already in it....
  7. My microsoft account isn't letting me log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My microsoft account isn't letting me log in: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DisFatBitch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy4wpd/my_microsoft_account_isnt_letting_me_log_in/
  8. Netflix account isn't getting logged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Netflix account isn't getting logged in: Despite using a valid email address and password...netflix app shows an error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-account-isnt-getting-logged-in/1802eab0-70f4-4796-bcb1-60070c4b6ec4
  9. Reactivate Suspended Microsoft Rewards account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reactivate Suspended Microsoft Rewards account: recently I got my account suspended from microsoft rewards and I am wondering if there any way I can get my account back. ***Modified title from: Want my account back please***...
  10. Windows 10 Reactivation with a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Reactivation with a Microsoft Account: Hi, After updating my Windows 10 Pro today, "Your license will expire soon" warning popped. For some reason I've had volume licensing apparently. Anyway, I replaced that key with a generic Windows 10 Pro key to activate Windows through my Microsoft account again but every...