Windows 10: Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!

Discus and support Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer has a storage recycle bin that’s corrupt and I can’t even change the admin permissions my account says I’m an administrator but I still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CR1XUSofBBGxOG, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!

My computer has a storage recycle bin that’s corrupt and I can’t even change the admin permissions my account says I’m an administrator but I still can’t click on certain files to even fix the problem so what should I do now? Because I tried everything

:)

CR1XUSofBBGxOG, Oct 20, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Dice Vil Win User

Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!

Portable HDD full but isn`t..

Hi Graham,

In most cases, this may already point to a hardware issue. We suggest doing the following to properly isolate this:

• Connect your portable HDD to a different port.
    • Connect your portable HDD to a different PC.
    • Connect other storage devices.

If you find that other storage devices work properly and your portable HDD still encounters an error with other computers, then this is already a hardware issue and you'll need to get in touch with the device manufacturer for assistance and troubleshooting.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Dice Vil, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!

1. Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!! - Similar Threads - isn’t working properly……

2. Accent colors not working properly in Windows 11, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent colors not working properly in Windows 11, please help!: For some reason the option to show accent colors on start and taskbar is greyed out when I'm using Light mode, only when I change to dark mode am I able to toggle it on or off. But even when I do change the accent color it doesn't affect the explorer tab at all as it's still...
  3. Accent colors not working properly in Windows 11, please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent colors not working properly in Windows 11, please help!: For some reason the option to show accent colors on start and taskbar is greyed out when I'm using Light mode, only when I change to dark mode am I able to toggle it on or off. But even when I do change the accent color it doesn't affect the explorer tab at all as it's still...
  4. Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!: My computer has a storage recycle bin that’s corrupt and I can’t even change the admin permissions my account says I’m an administrator but I still can’t click on certain files to even fix the problem so what should I do now? Because I tried everything...
  5. Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!: My computer has a storage recycle bin that’s corrupt and I can’t even change the admin permissions my account says I’m an administrator but I still can’t click on certain files to even fix the problem so what should I do now? Because I tried everything...
  6. Realtek Audio isn’t working/properly installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio isn’t working/properly installing: Sorry if I’m on the sub Reddit. I figured this is the place to ask since it’s on Window OS. I’m having a lot of trouble trying to install the Realtek Audio Drivers as I’ve tried deleting the drivers and reinstalling them (the issue here being even if I install the drivers...
  7. File Explorer Isn’t Loading Please Help!!

File Explorer Isn’t Loading Please Help!!: Opening File Explorer shows a green progress bar that will never finish. It won’t even let me access my other files which I need for my college course and assignments. How the heck do I fix this besides rebooting every time it does this? submitted by /u/brown_brix [link]...
  8. Windows installation isn’t working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation isn’t working properly: Hello! I recently built my first computer with my old hard drive in it to save my files, i also copied the windows 10 key on to a flash drive however when i go to the windows instal page it says the driver is unalocated for or something and that it had 0 mb of storage. When i...
  9. AirPods not working properly with windows 10 PLEASE HELP

AirPods not working properly with windows 10 PLEASE HELP: ok so ive been using my airpods with my laptop for a while now. Just recently my discord and all other sound have been going through my headphones. however my game sound is going through my laptop speakers. please let me know what i should do i really dont know what to do...
  10. SD card reader isn’t working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD card reader isn’t working properly: My SD card reader is not working properly. It can see the content but this content vanishes soon and I need to reinsert SD card again. I think this issue started after upgrading to Windows 10. I tried a lot, including updating driver, tested this SD card on the different PC....