Windows 10: Windows ISO file zip

Discus and support Windows ISO file zip in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to download the Windows 10 media tool to download Windows 10 on my disk in order to recover my admin password. Right when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wxlfy, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Wxlfy Win User

Windows ISO file zip

Hello,

I've been trying to download the Windows 10 media tool to download Windows 10 on my disk in order to recover my admin password. Right when I opened the tool, it asked me for an admin password... I then decided to download it as a zip file so it won't ask for it. I did this OS change thing that makes the site think I'm on another OS so I can download it as a zip. Right when I opened the zip file, it showed me a bunch of files and folders. Which folder is the ISO file? Windows ISO file zip 026f3d83-5c38-4ff1-8563-2db87c68df24?upload=true.png

:)

Wxlfy, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

.zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

Zip and unzip files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Feb 22, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

4. Luka KLLP Win User

Windows ISO file zip

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows ISO file zip

1. Windows ISO file zip - Similar Threads - ISO file zip

2. zip files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zip files: Can you delete zip files after installing fonts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zip-files/f54ede80-32ec-4f5f-a071-bc15ef79fd15
  3. zip files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zip files: Can you delete zip files after installing fonts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zip-files/f54ede80-32ec-4f5f-a071-bc15ef79fd15
  4. zip files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. zip files

zip files: i used to use 7zip to open zip file but when i unistalled and try to use the built in compressed file it just thinks that 7zip is still installed and doesn't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zip-files/f51c924d-930a-4de7-944b-7896b2f8413b
  6. ZIP FILES

ZIP FILES: Pls i need help so i got a prited game and i deleted everything in the file but the file is still there what can i do to make it vanish to brazil this is a meme pls help me there isnt anything in it its also “a zip folder”...
  7. Old Icons for .7z, .zip, and .iso files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old Icons for .7z, .zip, and .iso files?: [ATTACH] Built a new PC this summer and for some reason my icons for those files are extremely outdated, any idea what might be causing this and how I can fix it? Thanks...
  8. Zip files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zip files: I downloaded zip files on PC Windows 10. When I extracted the files to install them. It completed but did not install the software or show any info. I do not find any icon showing that the software is installed what is wrong here and what can be done to correct the...
  9. Zipped Files

Zipped Files: I have been using an online map creation tool for my business using Microsoft Edge, when I save the file its saved as a Zipped file locally. If I share this file with someone else and they try to open to view it online via Internet explorer nothing happens why' s this...
  10. zip file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zip file: how do I open a zip file that has been saved in notepad to actual text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/zip-file/ea1a4518-73ad-4975-8639-d9bbe2b4f5e7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 ISO zip file download

2. Download windows 10 iso image zip