Windows 10: Windows.iso is unsigned when checked with sigcheck64

Discus and support Windows.iso is unsigned when checked with sigcheck64 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have downloaded the windows.iso file using the official windows media creation tool run as administrator and was a bit alarmed to find that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ozjackd, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Ozjackd Win User

Windows.iso is unsigned when checked with sigcheck64

Hi,

I have downloaded the windows.iso file using the official windows media creation tool run as administrator and was a bit alarmed to find that the file was completely unsigned See image and contained no version or signature details when using sigcheck64.

Windows.iso is unsigned when checked with sigcheck64 d4f4ed6a-b5b7-43f8-8aaa-d9f0eb51e81b?upload=true.jpg

Is this an expected result? ait seems odd for installation media to return absolutely nothing - if any file signature were ever to be checked it is this one. Is this file safe to use?

regards

JD

:)

Ozjackd, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Railtech Win User

Trying to Install Unsigned Driver for DJI Flight Controller on USB

You might try this:

Installing Unsigned Drivers by Disabling Integrity Checks
    To disable integrity checks:
    STEP 1: Open the Command Prompt as admin from the Power User menu, then execute the command: bcdedit /set nointegritychecks off
    STEP 2: After executing the command, restart your PC, and then proceed in installing the unsigned driver for your system.
    STEP 3: To re-enable integrity check, execute the below command as an admin in the command prompt: bcdedit /set nointegritychecks on
    STEP 4: When you get the message saying the operation was successful, restart your system and you’re good to go.

Railtech, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows.iso is unsigned when checked with sigcheck64 - Similar Threads - iso unsigned checked

2. Unsign Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsign Files: how do i sign in and is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsign-files/1d6c81fc-67f9-4ddc-8cb3-a161e498ff09
  3. Unsign Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsign Files: how do i sign in and is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsign-files/1d6c81fc-67f9-4ddc-8cb3-a161e498ff09
  4. why is smartscreen.exe unsigned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is smartscreen.exe unsigned?: My Netstalker software is asking if I trust smartscreen.exe, which it indicates is unsigned. This is the first time this has happened. Is the legitimate smartscreen.exe unsigned or is this an imposter? The request to run the process is coming from 104.18.20.226 which has been...
  5. why is smartscreen.exe unsigned?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is smartscreen.exe unsigned?: My Netstalker software is asking if I trust smartscreen.exe, which it indicates is unsigned. This is the first time this has happened. Is the legitimate smartscreen.exe unsigned or is this an imposter? The request to run the process is coming from 104.18.20.226 which has been...
  6. Unsigned Images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unsigned Images: Why are all of these programs running without signed images; WinAppStore.exe, YourPhone.exe, SecHealthUI.exe, Skype.exe, Cortina.exe, GameBar.exe, GameBarElevatedFT.exe, GameBarFTSever.exe, Timer.exe, MicrosoftOutlookCalender.exe, WindowsCamera.exe, GetHelp.exe, Music.UI.exe,...
  7. Unsigned .Dll files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsigned .Dll files: I've got a reoccurring issue with my .dll files. The issue is related to games on my PC that use EAC (Easy Anti Cheat), and every time I launch a game using EAC, I am prompted with Untrusted system file (C:\Windows\System32\a random dll file). I thought the issue might have...
  8. Unsigned driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unsigned driver: I have Veikk v50 graphic tablet. When installed it all works fine apart from the pen pressure. Looking in device...... It shows with the alert sign and the unsigned message. I can go through recovery etc and switch off the block on unsigned drivers, install the driver and it...
  9. Sanity check on ESD to ISO - 10041

in Windows 10 Support
    Sanity check on ESD to ISO - 10041: Looking for another set of eyes to verify/sanity check the data on the ISO I created from the 10041 ESD. I may do clean install this weekend. How does this compare with what you may have? Many thanks. Dick... *Cool [img] [img] 4808
  10. When reading /checking an UNKNOWN ISO file.... is it possible to ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When reading /checking an UNKNOWN ISO file.... is it possible to ??: Thanks for any assistance.. ?? When you have an ISO file on USB CHIP and do not know not know what it contains... Is there any way to check to see if it will be read or if it will load without actually executing a load from it ? ?? Is it possible to get a files listing...