Windows 10: Windows ISO prefix

Discus and support Windows ISO prefix in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have two copies of Win 10 ISO. One of them is CCCOMA_X64FRE_EN-US_DV9 and the other is CENA_X64FREE_EN-US_DV9. What is the meaning of the prefix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ECEng, Jul 25, 2019.

1. ECEng Win User

Windows ISO prefix

I have two copies of Win 10 ISO. One of them is CCCOMA_X64FRE_EN-US_DV9 and the other is CENA_X64FREE_EN-US_DV9. What is the meaning of the prefix CCCOMA and CENA?

:)

ECEng, Jul 25, 2019

2. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Jul 25, 2019
  3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

ISO image - Wikipedia

timta2, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Windows ISO prefix

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows ISO prefix

1. Windows ISO prefix - Similar Threads - ISO prefix

2. windows 10 installation on new pc from ISO without a media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 installation on new pc from ISO without a media creation tool: can I do the install without the media creation download as I already have the ISO. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-on-new-pc-from-iso-without/ea3d2317-3c14-41d2-9582-84747c453568
  3. windows 10 installation on new pc from ISO without a media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 installation on new pc from ISO without a media creation tool: can I do the install without the media creation download as I already have the ISO. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-on-new-pc-from-iso-without/ea3d2317-3c14-41d2-9582-84747c453568
  4. windows 10 installation on new pc from ISO without a media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file: I tried downloading a windows 8.1 ISO file on my computer to improve its performance in comparison with windows 7. However, whatever language-region I select, it shows an error message telling me that "certain users, entities or regions are restricted to not using the...
  6. Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file

Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file: I tried downloading a windows 8.1 ISO file on my computer to improve its performance in comparison with windows 7. However, whatever language-region I select, it shows an error message telling me that "certain users, entities or regions are restricted to not using the...
  7. Can't download windows 11 iso?? Device is Galaxy z 5 fold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download windows 11 iso?? Device is Galaxy z 5 fold: Hey homi3s. I'm trynna download windows 11 iso and then create usb on android. So I can reinstall windows on my bra d new hp laptop that was toast from the box Help me...
  8. Can't download windows 11 iso?? Device is Galaxy z 5 fold

Can't download windows 11 iso?? Device is Galaxy z 5 fold: Hey homi3s. I'm trynna download windows 11 iso and then create usb on android. So I can reinstall windows on my bra d new hp laptop that was toast from the box Help me...
  9. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  10. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cccoma

2. CCCOMA_X64FRE_EN-US_DV9

3. cccoma_x64fre_en-us_dv9 iso download key

4. cccoma_x64fre_bg key,
  5. CCCOMA_X86FRE_EN-US_DV9,
  6. cccoma x64fre,
  7. full form of cccoma,
  8. cena_x64free_en-us_dv9,
  9. CCCOMA_X64FRE_EN-US_DV9 version 1909,
  10. windows changed to cccoma_x64fre_en-us_dv9,
  11. cccoma windows,