Windows 10: Windows ISP not connected

Discus and support Windows ISP not connected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a BT-WholeHome Wi-Fi extender and it says “no internet, Secured” yet when i use the windows troubleshooter is says i need to complete the logon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by K_.K, Mar 24, 2020.

1. K_.K Win User

Windows ISP not connected

I have a BT-WholeHome Wi-Fi extender and it says “no internet, Secured” yet when i use the windows troubleshooter is says i need to complete the logon on the ISP website even though i dont even have access to the internet connection.

:)

2. notebook won't accept my isp

Hi Kay,

We would like to know more details about your notebook not connecting to the ISP so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• What is the status of the connection in the system tray?
    • Are you connected to the WiFi hotspot but not getting Internet connectivity?
    • Have you made any changes before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try performing the troubleshooting steps in fixing connection issues in the following

link

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Mar 24, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Windows ISP not connected

Help me choose my new ISP!

T1 connections are only 24*64k = 1.536 Mbps. Also is T1 connections are not used as often as they once were meaning if he cannot get fiber/DSL/Cable then a T1 is probably out of the question as well. T1's are mainly used for businesses for their phone system such as a PRI. A T1 line can carry 24 digitized voice channels, or it can carry data at a rate of 1.544 megabits per second. If the T1 line is being used for telephone conversations, it plugs into the office's phone system. If it is carrying data it plugs into the network's router. A T1 connection is a step above ISDN/56k INET.

• DS0 - 64 kilobits per second
    • ISDN - Two DS0 lines plus signaling (16 kilobytes per second), or 128 kilobits per second
    • T1 - 1.544 megabits per second (24 DS0 lines)
    • T3 - 43.232 megabits per second (28 T1s)
    • OC3 - 155 megabits per second (84 T1s)
    • OC12 - 622 megabits per second (4 OC3s)
    • OC48 - 2.5 gigabits per seconds (4 OC12s)
    • OC192 - 9.6 gigabits per second (4 OC48s)
    Hope this helps *Smile Windows ISP not connected :)

brandonwh64, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows ISP not connected

1. Windows ISP not connected - Similar Threads - ISP connected

2. Ping latency connecting across azure vpn. We have verify ISP connection is solid.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ping latency connecting across azure vpn. We have verify ISP connection is solid.: Reply from 10.x.x.x: bytes=32 time=22ms TTL=128 Reply from 10.x.x.x: bytes=32 time=26ms TTL=128 Reply from 10.x,x,x: bytes=32 time=22ms TTL=128 Reply from 10.x.x.x: bytes=32 time=22ms TTL=128 Reply from 10.x.x.x: bytes=32 time=370ms TTL=128 Reply from 10.x.x.x: bytes=32...
  3. Ping latency connecting across azure vpn. We have verify ISP connection is solid.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping latency connecting across azure vpn. We have verify ISP connection is solid.: Reply from 10.x.x.x: bytes=32 time=22ms TTL=128 Reply from 10.x.x.x: bytes=32 time=26ms TTL=128 Reply from 10.x,x,x: bytes=32 time=22ms TTL=128 Reply from 10.x.x.x: bytes=32 time=22ms TTL=128 Reply from 10.x.x.x: bytes=32 time=370ms TTL=128 Reply from 10.x.x.x: bytes=32...
  4. Ethernet connection connected with dial up directly to my ISP, real IP keeps disconnecting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet connection connected with dial up directly to my ISP, real IP keeps disconnecting...: I recently got a new internet connection installed on my computer fed by an optic fiber connection converting to broadband directly to my computer.Since this requires a dial up connection to be set up with my ISP which in turn provides me with better speeds there was no...
  5. Ethernet connection connected with dial up directly to my ISP, real IP keeps disconnecting...

Ethernet connection connected with dial up directly to my ISP, real IP keeps disconnecting...: I recently got a new internet connection installed on my computer fed by an optic fiber connection converting to broadband directly to my computer.Since this requires a dial up connection to be set up with my ISP which in turn provides me with better speeds there was no...
  6. Ethernet connection connected with dial up directly to my ISP, real IP keeps disconnecting...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Does ISP see whats in my phone, computer, when i am connected to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does ISP see whats in my phone, computer, when i am connected to internet: HiDo anyone know, does my isp see ecsample my phone gallery, when I have just wifi on. But the gallery dont need internet connection itself....
  8. Does ISP see whats in my phone, computer, when i am connected to internet

Does ISP see whats in my phone, computer, when i am connected to internet: HiDo anyone know, does my isp see ecsample my phone gallery, when I have just wifi on. But the gallery dont need internet connection itself....
  9. Cannot send messages from Mail & Calendar while using the Internet connection from ISP...

Cannot send messages from Mail & Calendar while using the Internet connection from ISP...: Hi there, I am posting this question in the hope that someone can help! Mail & Calender app which I have set up a pop3 account provided by my ISP can only send emails if I use the same Internet connection. If I use the Internet from another ISP, emails sent are immediately...
  10. Cannot send messages from Mail & Calendar while using the Internet connection from ISP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot send messages from Mail & Calendar while using the Internet connection from ISP...: Hi there, I am posting this question in the hope that someone can help! Mail & Calender app which I have set up a pop3 account provided by my ISP can only send emails if I use the same Internet connection. If I use the Internet from another ISP, emails sent are immediately...