Windows 10: Windows Issue Or Gaming Mouse Software Issue?

Discus and support Windows Issue Or Gaming Mouse Software Issue? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The UI for this particular gaming mouse software (Roccat Swarm), almost immediately closes upon execution. When I mouse over the software's icon on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bekrah, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Bekrah Win User

Windows Issue Or Gaming Mouse Software Issue?

The UI for this particular gaming mouse software (Roccat Swarm), almost immediately closes upon execution. When I mouse over the software's icon on the taskbar tray, it disappears.
    I'm not sure if this is more of a Windows issue of just something wrong with the software. This is a recent issue as the software has worked just fine in the past.

I've attached a video to show what happens when trying to execute the software.

Windows 10 Pro (1903)

[youtube]mM4WcHtv3B8[/youtube]

:)

Bekrah, Jun 9, 2019

2. Gaming Mouse software installation issue

Hi,

We need a couple of information to further assist you with your concern regarding installation issue of your Gaming Mouse software. Please provide the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When you say "I tried everything", what troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Mouse ticking stuttering issues when gaming

Hi Edy,

To isolate your concern regarding your mouse ticking stuttering, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when playing other games?
    • Does the issue also occur in other programs?
    Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Windows Issue Or Gaming Mouse Software Issue?

Windows 10 mouse issues

Hi Rick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Hardware Troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persists.

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

If the issue still persists, update the drivers for mouse by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager

• Expand ‘Mice and other pointing devices’.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Issue Or Gaming Mouse Software Issue?

1. Windows Issue Or Gaming Mouse Software Issue? - Similar Threads - Issue Gaming Mouse

2. Gaming and Graphic software performance issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming and Graphic software performance issue: My Laptop is having performance issues while running games and using graphic softwares like blender, gimp etc.Don't know the reason behind it but programs suddenly stops for while and start working again,Games also while gaming lags for example while playing NFS Most...
  3. Gaming and Graphic software performance issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming and Graphic software performance issue: My Laptop is having performance issues while running games and using graphic softwares like blender, gimp etc.Don't know the reason behind it but programs suddenly stops for while and start working again,Games also while gaming lags for example while playing NFS Most...
  4. Gaming and Graphic software performance issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Software issues .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software issues .: Hey, I have a emachine desktop that's running windows 7 and I want to currently upgrade to windows 10. The problem is that I encounter issues like when I try to update it through the media tool, it'll process and grab all necessary0 files for that download then it'll take me...
  6. Software issues .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software issues .: Hey, I have a emachine desktop that's running windows 7 and I want to currently upgrade to windows 10. The problem is that I encounter issues like when I try to update it through the media tool, it'll process and grab all necessary0 files for that download then it'll take me...
  7. software issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    software issue: so, a while back I took some steps to speed up my computer, minor things that didn't really matter, of these things were smooth scrolling, gif autoplay, and higher quality text was turned off all at once and I to this day have found no way to reverse it, all of the things I...
  8. Windows software issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows software issue: my computer drive was recently corrupted so it lost the OS system so i installed windows 10 on the PC but its running quite slow, should i install the original windows 8.1 and it keeps displaying the error code 0xc0000006 saying the certain system is not designed to run on...
  9. software issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    software issue: after new 1903 software updating iam facing a problem, night light is not working plsssss help me anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-issue/8379d5be-f245-461f-9874-2f0973e411e2
  10. Software issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software issues: I recently tried to download and install some software from this site Worldwide Military Personnel and Unit Database Secure Software Installation Instructions 98 Million listings added since 04 July 1988. Active Military, Former Service, Military Family Members. I...