Windows 10: Windows issue

Discus and support Windows issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi mighty people of r/windows I windows problem with windows that shuts down applications without notifying anything Please help submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Seaborne76, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Windows issue

Hi mighty people of r/windows

I windows problem with windows that shuts down applications without notifying anything

Please help

submitted by /u/Seaborne76
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Seaborne76, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Windows issue

little cat, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows issue

1. Windows issue - Similar Threads - issue

2. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  3. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  4. Laptop Black screen Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Black screen Issues: Well i have trouble when im turning on the laptop it will pop out a loading screen but after that its all black but u can see its still turning on. LIKE LITERALLY AFTER THE LOADING ITS BLACK OUT. I have tried many things like resetting my PC, Scan the system for the...
  5. Laptop Black screen Issues

Laptop Black screen Issues: Well i have trouble when im turning on the laptop it will pop out a loading screen but after that its all black but u can see its still turning on. LIKE LITERALLY AFTER THE LOADING ITS BLACK OUT. I have tried many things like resetting my PC, Scan the system for the...
  6. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having major issues with windows, need help resetting: Hi, my pc is currently stuck crashing constantly & freezing up on the desktop homescreen when it does even get there. Whenever my pc bluescreens the error code is “Bad_system_config_info” When i try to reset the pc it simply says “there was a problem resetting this pc”When it...
  7. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

Having major issues with windows, need help resetting: Hi, my pc is currently stuck crashing constantly & freezing up on the desktop homescreen when it does even get there. Whenever my pc bluescreens the error code is “Bad_system_config_info” When i try to reset the pc it simply says “there was a problem resetting this pc”When it...
  8. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue: We have a desktop computer. Windows 11 Pro. We have been having issues with our keyboard missing letters and then our mouse died, so we bought a new one of both. We installed the new one, now we have auto scroll issues on windows screens, not just the browser, and we cannot...
  10. Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue

Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue: We have a desktop computer. Windows 11 Pro. We have been having issues with our keyboard missing letters and then our mouse died, so we bought a new one of both. We installed the new one, now we have auto scroll issues on windows screens, not just the browser, and we cannot...