Windows 10: Windows its wired latly

Discus and support Windows its wired latly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My PC running Windows 10 on My Acer Aspire GX-781 and I have got a lot of errors lately. One is a memory reference error for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MeirosuMatei, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Windows its wired latly

Hello. My PC running Windows 10 on My Acer Aspire GX-781 and I have got a lot of errors lately. One is a memory reference error for explorer.exe(picture attached). One it's my browser chrome with its crashing very often. Please help me.

Compiuter specs:

CPU: Intel core I7 7700

RAM: 8GB DDR4 2133MGZ

GPU:Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

Firware: UEFI

Memory error picure: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530347373692715010/541223048687255564/unknown.png

:)

MeirosuMatei, Feb 2, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows its wired latly

Wired controllers issues in windows 10

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply to the following questions, to better understand your query.

• Do you receive any error message? If yes, kindly reply with the error message and error code.
    I would suggest you try the following steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Change View by
      from Category to Small Icons.

• Now click on Troubleshooting.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”.

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click
      ok.

• Follow the on-screen instructions
    Method 2:

Also, follow steps from this article.

What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

Reply us back with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows its wired latly

1. Windows its wired latly - Similar Threads - wired latly

2. wired headset will NOT show up as a device no matter what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wired headset will NOT show up as a device no matter what: just bought an ONN brand gaming headset and when i tried to plug it into my pc nothing happened. went through every possible setting and forum and article and it seems only bluetooth is mentioned/shown. ive' restarted and updated and everything. nothing is working. the...
  3. wired headset will NOT show up as a device no matter what

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wired headset will NOT show up as a device no matter what: just bought an ONN brand gaming headset and when i tried to plug it into my pc nothing happened. went through every possible setting and forum and article and it seems only bluetooth is mentioned/shown. ive' restarted and updated and everything. nothing is working. the...
  4. How to keep wired xbox one controller powered after shutting down my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep wired xbox one controller powered after shutting down my pc?: So, i have a wired xbox one controller from PowerA, which is always plugged into my computer, but for some reason i need to unplug and plug it again after turning on my pc for it to be recognized by the pc and turn on.Is there a way to keep the controller powered even when i...
  5. How to keep wired xbox one controller powered after shutting down my pc?

How to keep wired xbox one controller powered after shutting down my pc?: So, i have a wired xbox one controller from PowerA, which is always plugged into my computer, but for some reason i need to unplug and plug it again after turning on my pc for it to be recognized by the pc and turn on.Is there a way to keep the controller powered even when i...
  6. laptop bluesrceen when i unplug my wired mouse how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop bluesrceen when i unplug my wired mouse how to fix?: my laptop goes bluescreen when i unplug my mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-bluesrceen-when-i-unplug-my-wired-mouse-how/566f25ea-c957-4cf4-a26a-74b38c0b1b68
  7. laptop bluesrceen when i unplug my wired mouse how to fix?

laptop bluesrceen when i unplug my wired mouse how to fix?: my laptop goes bluescreen when i unplug my mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-bluesrceen-when-i-unplug-my-wired-mouse-how/566f25ea-c957-4cf4-a26a-74b38c0b1b68
  8. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...: i have ak17 gaming headset and when im using aux cable , headset cant recognize left sounds and right sounds and when i dont use aux cable , my microphone doesnt working please help me!!!...
  9. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...: i have ak17 gaming headset and when im using aux cable , headset cant recognize left sounds and right sounds and when i dont use aux cable , my microphone doesnt working please help me!!!...
  10. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Customization