Windows 10: Windows its wired latly

Discus and support Windows its wired latly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My PC running Windows 10 on My Acer Aspire GX-781 and I have got a lot of errors lately. One is a memory reference error for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MeirosuMatei, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Windows its wired latly

Hello. My PC running Windows 10 on My Acer Aspire GX-781 and I have got a lot of errors lately. One is a memory reference error for explorer.exe(picture attached). One it's my browser chrome with its crashing very often. Please help me.

Compiuter specs:

CPU: Intel core I7 7700

RAM: 8GB DDR4 2133MGZ

GPU:Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

Firware: UEFI

Memory error picure: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530347373692715010/541223048687255564/unknown.png

:)

MeirosuMatei, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows its wired latly

1. Windows its wired latly - Similar Threads - wired latly

2. Speed drop if going through a router, fine if wired direct from modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Speed drop if going through a router, fine if wired direct from modem: I have a Docsis 3.0 motorola modem (provided by Spectrum). If I connect the ethernet from the modem direct to my PC, i immediately get full bandwidth, 120 Mbps, on all speedtests (fast.com etc). However, if I first go to my router, then ethernet to the PC, the speed drops to...
  3. Any way to set the microphone to the internal one while using wired headphones?

in Cortana
    Any way to set the microphone to the internal one while using wired headphones?: (Topic is set to Cortana because that was the closest to Microphone related questions) I'm using my headphones which don't have a microphone, but I can't use my internal microphone because windows thinks I have an external microphone connected....
  4. cannot conect to internet having disconected wires

cannot conect to internet having disconected wires: when having disconnected leads from hub I cannot connect to internet. I used to be able to do this but cannot now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-conect-to-internet-having-disconected-wires/d25b3286-45fa-4a3e-8aca-a03f1b7ae3a4
  5. Windows 10 Locks Up Completely with a Wired Network Connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Locks Up Completely with a Wired Network Connection: Yes, my Windows Laptop, with the latest Windows 10 Updates, and Driver Files - It always locks up Freezes completely "Only when it's connected with a Wired Connection (that I use for more speed capabilities), so why is this happening "Every Single Time??" From Steve here...
  6. Driver for USB XBOX 360 Controller (wired) is wanted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver for USB XBOX 360 Controller (wired) is wanted: Hello. When I connect my USB XBOX360 controller I get this error: Windows cannot start this hardware device because the device configuration information (in the registry) is defective or corrupted. (Code 19). If I try to update the driver I got the message, that the best...
  7. Wired internet PC won't recognize wireless PCs

Wired internet PC won't recognize wireless PCs: I have 3 PCs in my home. 1 hardwired to the router, other 2 connect through WIFI. All 3 connect to the internet OK. The 2 wireless machines can recognize the wired PC and transfer files to it, but not to each other. Wired machine cannot find or recognize either wireless...
  8. wired internet controller

wired internet controller: When I upgraded from win 8 to 10 my wired internet controller is gone and can't connect through wire anyone have a valid solution?? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wired-internet-controller/6aec4dc5-859f-496a-802c-db6db20fd4db
  9. Win 10 Home, Version 1803 - Unidentified Network - Wired only using switch and static IP's

Win 10 Home, Version 1803 - Unidentified Network - Wired only using switch and static IP's: Greetings all, I have read so many posts my eyes are bleeding...lol. Anyway, I am currently working on a separate wired network only using switch with static IP addresses assigned to the switch and all other connected computers. I am not using this network to connect to...
  10. Wired LAN

Wired LAN: How do I create a wired LAN in Windows 10. I do not want to connect to internet just 2 computer and a printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wired-lan/1ce14bc9-7f73-4b94-9522-485b151182f3