Windows 10: Windows its wired latly

Discus and support Windows its wired latly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My PC running Windows 10 on My Acer Aspire GX-781 and I have got a lot of errors lately. One is a memory reference error for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MeirosuMatei, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Windows its wired latly

Hello. My PC running Windows 10 on My Acer Aspire GX-781 and I have got a lot of errors lately. One is a memory reference error for explorer.exe(picture attached). One it's my browser chrome with its crashing very often. Please help me.

Compiuter specs:

CPU: Intel core I7 7700

RAM: 8GB DDR4 2133MGZ

GPU:Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

Firware: UEFI

Memory error picure: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530347373692715010/541223048687255564/unknown.png

:)

MeirosuMatei, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows its wired latly

1. Windows its wired latly - Similar Threads - wired latly

2. Windows 10 Password to another computer on local wired LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Password to another computer on local wired LAN: Hello All Am new to this community. I am attempting to connect to my wife's computer on our wired LAN. I can see the computer just fine from Explorer. When I attempt to connect to one of the drives I am asked for a password. I have tried every password we have ever...
  3. Unable to connect my desktop to the internet via wired connection.

Unable to connect my desktop to the internet via wired connection.: apparently i am missing a network driver, i tried diverpack offline and easydriver, all of them said i already had everything installed. I went to Intel's website to install the newest drivers and it said i am missing a internet adapter. any suggestions. i was going to bring...
  4. Network sharing not working over WiFi but works over wired.

Network sharing not working over WiFi but works over wired.: Hello, I have some laptops and computers in my office. Suddenly out of the blue today, network sharing has stopped working on WiFi devices but is working fine on wired devices. Why is this happening? I didn't change any setting. I tried restarting the router and laptops...
  5. Wired Xbox360 Controller is powered but not working/recognized windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired Xbox360 Controller is powered but not working/recognized windows 10: Hello, today i got a wired xbox360 controller and connected it to usb port, the ring around X button on the controller lights up green which i take it's powered up but windows 10 doesn't recognize it, i can't find it in device manager or in control panel. X Button doesn't...
  6. Wired Internet Recognition Issues

Wired Internet Recognition Issues: I have a Microsoft Email Account on my PC and on the lock-screen the internet icon displays a connected wired connection. But when I log into my email account, the internet icon displays that the PC detects the wire, but it can't identify the network. This started happening...
  7. network frequently disconnects, both ethernet(wired) and USB(wireless)

network frequently disconnects, both ethernet(wired) and USB(wireless): My system has been frequently disconnecting from my network for several months. I connect via ethernet cable using the Realtek PCIe GbE adapter built into the motherboard. I've updated the driver both from the motherboard manufacturer as well as directly from Realtek with...
  8. how to set password for my ethernet (wired from wifi modem) in windows10

how to set password for my ethernet (wired from wifi modem) in windows10: when I open any browser it remains connected to internet. how to set password for my ethernet (wired from wifi modem) in windows10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-password-for-my-ethernet-wired-from/8fe919f4-e17e-4a13-9b6a-1bdad3b808ce
  9. Win10 Cumulative update 1-23-18 killed my Logitech wired mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 Cumulative update 1-23-18 killed my Logitech wired mouse: On 1/23/19 I updated my (clean, fast) Win10 64 bit desktop to Version 1809 + KB4481031 kb4480979 kb4480056 kb4462930 and my Logitech RX1000 wired mouse died. I'm surviving using my spare wireless mouse, but I want my wired mouse back. I've Uninstalled + reinstalled my MS...
  10. Desktop PC cannot connect to wired internet connection.

Desktop PC cannot connect to wired internet connection.: Hello I need help getting connected to the internet. I have searched for a solution but nothing has helped. I have had no network connection for about a month now. Network trouble shooter cannot correct the problem. says there my be a problem with my ethernet driver....