Windows 10: Windows, itself, not picking up the internal GPU and unable to play games

Discus and support Windows, itself, not picking up the internal GPU and unable to play games in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; this happening was occurred since the last updated. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SeanHur65, Dec 11, 2019.

1. SeanHur65 Win User

Windows, itself, not picking up the internal GPU and unable to play games

this happening was occurred since the last updated. Windows, itself, not picking up the internal GPU and unable to play games eac16069-6c7c-4e9b-bdd7-a6661bb538dc?upload=true.jpg

:)

SeanHur65, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Muted mic picking up sound in game

Hi JonPaul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the internal mic picking up sound even when the external device is pluuged in. If you have the RealTek HD Audi Manager installed on the machine, I would suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works for
    you.

• Open RealTek HD Audio Manager and go to the
      Advanced tab.
    • Check the boxes Separate all input jacks as independent input devices
      and Mute the internal output device, when external headphone is plugged in,
      and hit OK.
    • Exit RealTek HD Audio Manager, restart the machine and see if the issue persists.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Can't play my pes13 game on my windows 10 professional PC desktop

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play game.

I will certainly help you with this.

Did you check the game compatibility with Windows 10?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to run the program in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the game icon through which you launch the game.

• Click on properties.

• Click on compatibility tab.

• Check the box, run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous operating system.

• Click on apply and then ok.

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-gameplay-issues-windows-10

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows, itself, not picking up the internal GPU and unable to play games - Similar Threads - itself picking internal

2. Unable to play games and task manager not responding amd gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play games and task manager not responding amd gpu: Ever since I installed windows 11 this year I have been experiencing many issues with gaming. Although my build is leaning towards high end and on paper capable of 1440p gaming; simple games like fortnite and valorant are struggling to start up without freezing and my task...
  3. Unable to play games and task manager not responding amd gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play games and task manager not responding amd gpu: Ever since I installed windows 11 this year I have been experiencing many issues with gaming. Although my build is leaning towards high end and on paper capable of 1440p gaming; simple games like fortnite and valorant are struggling to start up without freezing and my task...
  4. Microphone only picking up game sounds, and barely picks up my voice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone only picking up game sounds, and barely picks up my voice.: I recently bought a new pair of headphones, because my old pair was doing the same thing, so I thought it was an issue with old headphones, but apparently not.Can't seem to figure out why. If I get on a call on Discord or something, the microphone picks up my voice just fine,...
  5. Microphone only picking up game sounds, and barely picks up my voice.

Microphone only picking up game sounds, and barely picks up my voice.: I recently bought a new pair of headphones, because my old pair was doing the same thing, so I thought it was an issue with old headphones, but apparently not.Can't seem to figure out why. If I get on a call on Discord or something, the microphone picks up my voice just fine,...
  6. On Xbox Game Bar my microphone and sound played into it is picked up but not going through...

On Xbox Game Bar my microphone and sound played into it is picked up but not going through...: So the other day my windows updated, on the 14/12/22. Since then my microphone is picked up by the game bar and works perfectly fine in game chat, discord and other apps but does not work properly in party chat, the devices set for game chat and discord are the exact same as...
  7. My computer is picking up internal sounds and playing them through my microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer is picking up internal sounds and playing them through my microphone: My computer seems to be picking up internal sounds and playing them through my microphone when I am on a video or voice call, resulting in the other people being able to hear their own voices as well as any sounds coming from my computer, such as notifications or music....
  8. Headphones not picking up game audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones not picking up game audio?: Last night my pc decided to shit itself and not let me talk to my friends on discord, and I got that issue sorted out, but now my headphones aren’t picking any game audio whatsoever. Any fixes for this? My headphones work fine on my PS4 so I know it’s not on my end submitted...
  9. Bluetooth isn't picking up anything and not showing itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth isn't picking up anything and not showing itself.: I've troubleshot this quite a bit to no avail. HP Product Name - 750-170se HP Product Number - N3G97AV#ABA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-isnt-picking-up-anything-and-not-showing/f59e81bc-0311-41f5-a734-6435eb371be8
  10. Unable to play a game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to play a game: When I play League of Legends, it will always log me off and say that a critical error has occurred, and tells me to submit this link C:\Users\zackb\AppData\Local\Temp\PKM31A5.tmp Thank you....