Windows 10: Windows Journal: Highlights not printing correctly

Discus and support Windows Journal: Highlights not printing correctly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I'm having an issue where highlighted text is not printing to PDF correctly.This is the same issue as RAB6363's, posted May 2013. I'm reposting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ray_A, May 11, 2022.

1. Ray_A Win User

Windows Journal: Highlights not printing correctly

Hi! I'm having an issue where highlighted text is not printing to PDF correctly.This is the same issue as RAB6363's, posted May 2013. I'm reposting because that thread has been locked and it was last updated in 2018 with no clear solutions?When I print a WJ document to PDF, some of the highlights turn opaque, covering what's under it.In Windows JournalWindows Journal: Highlights not printing correctly :printed to PDF:I've tried using Tools > Install or Repair Journal Note Writer... with no results. I've also tried printing in B&W, messing around with print preferences, and setting the Output Format in Tools > Options > Other >

:)

Ray_A, May 11, 2022
Thema:

Windows Journal: Highlights not printing correctly

1. Windows Journal: Highlights not printing correctly - Similar Threads - Journal Highlights printing

2. Highlighting of text does not work correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highlighting of text does not work correctly: Back in March of 2023, Robert Twyman reported that highlighting text and the drag and drop features work poorly or not at all. His description of the problem was exemplary:When I attempt to highlight text and hold down the mouse button at where I want it to start, the...
  3. Pasted files not highlighted correctly/Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pasted files not highlighted correctly/Windows 11: Hey everyone,I'm wondering if anyone else has/had this issue:Usually whenever I paste new files into a folder containing hundreds of other files, the pasted files will stay highlighted once the copying is completed, allowing me to drag and drop those new files straight into...
  4. Pasted files not highlighted correctly/Windows 11

Pasted files not highlighted correctly/Windows 11: Hey everyone,I'm wondering if anyone else has/had this issue:Usually whenever I paste new files into a folder containing hundreds of other files, the pasted files will stay highlighted once the copying is completed, allowing me to drag and drop those new files straight into...
  5. journal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    journal: Windowsjournaljournal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/journal%E3%81%A7%E5%8D%B0%E5%88%B7%E3%82%A6/d22b95de-d537-466f-a692-083b526318e6
  6. journal

journal: Windowsjournaljournal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/journal%E3%81%A7%E5%8D%B0%E5%88%B7%E3%82%A6/d22b95de-d537-466f-a692-083b526318e6
  7. Windows Journal: Highlights not printing correctly

Windows Journal: Highlights not printing correctly: Hi! I'm having an issue where highlighted text is not printing to PDF correctly.This is the same issue as RAB6363's, posted May 2013. I'm reposting because that thread has been locked and it was last updated in 2018 with no clear solutions?When I print a WJ document to PDF,...
  8. In correct printing

In correct printing: Gmail accounts using default email app prints users only a fraction of the A4 paper in the top left corner doesn't fit to page, if the email is saved it then prints to page. Searched everywhere to attempt to change some setting but can find nothing to address this problem...
  9. Windows journal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows journal: Hi, I just want to install windows journal but my PC is saying the administrator has a policy that will not enable it. How do I install it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-journal/7218734a-6edb-4ddb-81d7-636ff6c8caa9
  10. windows journal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows journal: Will windows journal work on windows 10 it was one of the best programs microsoft ever had and as usual they screw it up and come out with a hard to use program we are not all computer geeks...