Windows 10: Windows keep adding Keyboard by itself & Windows Display Language

Discus and support Windows keep adding Keyboard by itself & Windows Display Language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Support Team, This is completely frustrating in Windows 10 and I need a solution of that crap. I reinstalled the windows just to try overcome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M7edShin, Oct 27, 2018.

1. M7edShin Win User

Windows keep adding Keyboard by itself & Windows Display Language

Hello Support Team,

This is completely frustrating in Windows 10 and I need a solution of that crap.

I reinstalled the windows just to try overcome this problem but yet still occurring. THIS IS A BUG OR SOMETHING NEED TO BE LOOKED AT.

Here is the problem

I have an Irish Keyboard and (AR Keyboard which manually added by me), the English (United Kingdom) keeps adding itself >> No idea why or how or what on the earth makes a Windows to add a keyboard automatically.

then I tried to see if the problem will happen if I change my Windows Display Language to English (United Kingdom) and remove English (Ireland) one, the funny frustrating part is that the English (Ireland) keeps adding itself >>> SERIOUSLY >> Look below:

Windows keep adding Keyboard by itself & Windows Display Language 428504bd-dbc9-4586-b073-023cba4272e5?upload=true.png Windows keep adding Keyboard by itself & Windows Display Language 1ef6d0fd-61f8-47cb-8c4e-96eb1443b217?upload=true.png

This looks like a BUG that need developers attention.. Why development would allow the Windows to add any keyboard automatically? this was not even in Win 7.

One more thing, I do not know how to change the Windows Display Language to English (Ireland):

Windows keep adding Keyboard by itself & Windows Display Language 5fd0d2f7-997b-4bbe-95e5-07b5153cc582?upload=true.png

I need a solution which is keeps my English (Ireland) and no English (United Kingdom) as well as I want to change Display Language to English (Ireland), I do not want any English (United Kingdom) anywhere.

NOW Impress me with solutions???

Thanks

:)

M7edShin, Oct 27, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Windows keep adding Keyboard by itself & Windows Display Language

change language display on windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for your interest on Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Japanese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Japanese language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows keep adding Keyboard by itself & Windows Display Language

1. Windows keep adding Keyboard by itself & Windows Display Language - Similar Threads - keep adding Keyboard

2. Languages keep adding to my keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Languages keep adding to my keyboard layout: Hello,I am using Windows 11, although this problem was also present in Windows 10. I want to have 2 keyboard layouts: US and Slovak QWERTY. However, Windows keeps adding languages after a restart. Right now, I have both US and Slovak QWERTY, but I also have regular Slovak...
  3. Languages keep adding to my keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Languages keep adding to my keyboard layout: Hello,I am using Windows 11, although this problem was also present in Windows 10. I want to have 2 keyboard layouts: US and Slovak QWERTY. However, Windows keeps adding languages after a restart. Right now, I have both US and Slovak QWERTY, but I also have regular Slovak...
  4. Language bar keeps adding languages to itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language bar keeps adding languages to itself: I don't know why but my language bar keeps adding the English US and/or English US-International options. It is not in the Language preferences > Preferred languages list when I click on it though....
  5. Keyboard Languages Keep Added Unintentionally

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Languages Keep Added Unintentionally: Hi guys,I've been facing this problem for quite a long time but I didn't decide to post it on the community because it is just a little problem. But now that it keeps occur more frequently, I need to know if this only happens to me or not and how to fix it.INFO:- I use...
  6. Keyboard Languages Keeps Added Unintentionally

Keyboard Languages Keeps Added Unintentionally: Hi guys,I've been facing this problem for quite a long time but I didn't decide to post it on the community because it is just a little problem. But now that it keeps occur more frequently, I need to know if this only happens to me or not and how to fix it.INFO:- I use...
  7. Windows keeps adding a language

Windows keeps adding a language: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 on my personal laptop, working in 2 languages - Hebrew and English. My main language is English, and I prefer to use the US keyboard QWERTY and !@#, mainly because it is also used in Hebrew with UK English dialect spelling and special words....
  8. Windows keeps adding languages to my keyboard.

Windows keeps adding languages to my keyboard.: Hi there, I asked this question before, with the only answer I received not working, and when I searched the web for a solution, I saw that many others had the same issue. Windows 10 keeps adding three keyboards to my list: US, UK normal, and UK-de (German QWERTZ); thus...
  9. Windows keeps adding languages to my keyboard layout.

Windows keeps adding languages to my keyboard layout.: Hey, I'm multilingual, and I write in several languages. When I use english, however, no extra symbols are needed, so I just use one of the others for it. Very frequently I get this problem that Windows 10 just decides to add languages to it. It used to be only the United...
  10. English (US) keyboard keeps adding itself

English (US) keyboard keeps adding itself: About maybe once a week this English (United States) keyboard adds itself and as I don't need it I have to delete it every time. Is there a way to prevent it from appearing? And if it's intended behavior, well, it's really inconvenient. Language of Windows 10 is set to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keep adding keyboard