Windows 10: Windows keep bluescreening as of today

Discus and support Windows keep bluescreening as of today in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since today my computer keeps bluescreening every 15 to 30 minutes or so. Sometimes it gives me no display during the crash other times i get different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimSchellingerhout, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Windows keep bluescreening as of today

Since today my computer keeps bluescreening every 15 to 30 minutes or so. Sometimes it gives me no display during the crash other times i get different error reports. I got nfts.sys a couple times though.Ive had this pc for more than a year now and never had any issues with this before.Im running a 3700x on a gigabyte x570 Gaming X. Ive read that multiple other people have also had issues with this lately. I tried updating my amd drivers from amd's website specifically but i still bluescreen.If anyone could help me identify the exact issue and help me solve it, i would greatly appreciate that.

:)

TimSchellingerhout, Jul 9, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Windows keep bluescreening as of today

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows keep bluescreening as of today

1. Windows keep bluescreening as of today - Similar Threads - keep bluescreening today

2. Windows keeps bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps bluescreening.: So I keep getting DPC Watchdog Violation. Trying to figure out the problem to fix is. Can't really tell myself, but the Dump file/bugcheck here:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. Windows keeps bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps bluescreening.: So I keep getting DPC Watchdog Violation. Trying to figure out the problem to fix is. Can't really tell myself, but the Dump file/bugcheck here:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. windows 11 keeps bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 keeps bluescreening: Every few hours, my computer randomly bluescreens, then boots back up as if nothing happened. It's been happening for a few days and I dont believe I have done anything with my computer to cause it. I've updated windows but that didn't stop it. I've tried to retrieve the...
  5. windows 11 keeps bluescreening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 keeps bluescreening: Every few hours, my computer randomly bluescreens, then boots back up as if nothing happened. It's been happening for a few days and I dont believe I have done anything with my computer to cause it. I've updated windows but that didn't stop it. I've tried to retrieve the...
  6. Computer Keeps Bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Bluescreening: After getting a new SSD, I installed it into my PC, but now the computer randomly bluescreens. I don't know how to upload the memory dump here, it keeps saying file type not supported.Running Windows Memory Diagnostics said that it was a "hardware memory problem", but I want...
  7. Computer Keeps Bluescreening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Keeps Bluescreening: After getting a new SSD, I installed it into my PC, but now the computer randomly bluescreens. I don't know how to upload the memory dump here, it keeps saying file type not supported.Running Windows Memory Diagnostics said that it was a "hardware memory problem", but I want...
  8. Computer keeps bluescreening.

Computer keeps bluescreening.: Hi,My computer keeps bluescreening and restarting. I think it may be a HD, when using crystaldisk the SSD with my windows on it is fine but the E: with my files/games shows caution. Could that bluescreen my PC even when not actively being used?I have all the minidumps in the...
  9. I keep bluescreening

I keep bluescreening: So basically I started blue-screening a week ago and well it happens all the time no time frame. But the blue-screen errors I get suggest driver or memory problem I have reinstalled windows multiple time even Linux still was crashing. I also bought new ram since I needed to...
  10. Windows keeps bluescreening

Windows keeps bluescreening: I enabled hardware acceleration on my Ryzen 2700x through my motherboard, and even after disabling it I've been getting bluescreens. I'll attach my minidumps there are 5 of them. Please tell me what drivers are corrupt or need updating! Thanks in advance....