Windows 10: Windows keep booting in Recovery mode after power failure.

Discus and support Windows keep booting in Recovery mode after power failure. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi experts,I am simulating power failure on my PC and the PC kept booting in recovery mode after auto startup. It booted up smoothly after I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by M_Zamir, Feb 20, 2024.

1. M_Zamir Win User

Windows keep booting in Recovery mode after power failure.

Hi experts,I am simulating power failure on my PC and the PC kept booting in recovery mode after auto startup. It booted up smoothly after I click 'Restart my PC' button in the recovery page.Tried using some fix from internet like scandsk and chkdsk yet the screen still appears. Appreciate any suggestion for a better way to fix or disable this screen.My PC specs as below: Dell Precision Workstation Intel® Core™ i7-12700 processor 25MB Cache, 12 Core 8P+4E, 2.1GHz to 4.9GHz 65W TDP 16GB, 2x8GB, DDR5 up to 4400MHz UDIMM non-ECC memory 1TB 7200rpm SATA 3.5" HDD x 2 units

:)

M_Zamir, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Bree Win User

Power State Failure

If we knew the make and model we could offer specific advice. It may be that you need to enable Legacy Boot Mode...

Enable Legacy Boot Mode/Disable EFI Boot

3. Windows 10 fails to load in Secure boot mode after power Failure.

Windows 10 fails to load in Secure boot mode after power Failure, but if I change boot mode to Legacy boot mode it is loading ,How to resolve this issue ?

Akash Narhe, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Windows keep booting in Recovery mode after power failure.

sleep mode and power options not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Forums.

For issues with sleep mode and power options follow the steps provided below.

Run the Power troubleshooter and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now type Power in the search option.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter to run.

I would suggest you to try updating the Display driver and check if the issue persists. If you already have all the latest drivers from Windows updates, then I would suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's website, download and install the latest
    drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Hope this helps.

Anish A Kumar, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

Windows keep booting in Recovery mode after power failure.

1. Windows keep booting in Recovery mode after power failure. - Similar Threads - keep booting Recovery

2. Windows keep booting in Recovery mode after power failure.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keep booting in Recovery mode after power failure.: Hi experts,I am simulating power failure on my PC and the PC kept booting in recovery mode after auto startup. It booted up smoothly after I click 'Restart my PC' button in the recovery page.Tried using some fix from internet like scandsk and chkdsk yet the screen still...
  3. Windows keep booting in Recovery mode after power failure.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keep booting in Recovery mode after power failure.: Hi experts,I am simulating power failure on my PC and the PC kept booting in recovery mode after auto startup. It booted up smoothly after I click 'Restart my PC' button in the recovery page.Tried using some fix from internet like scandsk and chkdsk yet the screen still...
  4. Windows keeps booting in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps booting in recovery mode: While I was updating my anti virus, Windows gave me a blue screen of death and when it restarted automatic repair kicked in, and keeps taking me to recovery mode. I tried doing continue to Windows, safe mode doesn't work, startup repair fails, there are no restore points...
  5. Windows keeps booting in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps booting in recovery mode: While I was updating my anti virus, Windows gave me a blue screen of death and when it restarted automatic repair kicked in, and keeps taking me to recovery mode. I tried doing continue to Windows, safe mode doesn't work, startup repair fails, there are no restore points...
  6. Windows keeps booting in recovery mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unable to boot after entering recovery mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to boot after entering recovery mode: Hi I Wanted to remove Kaspersky Total Security which I could not remove from Windows so I shift clicked restart and entered recovery mode then selected Safe mode but saw an Error about not being able to enter safe mode. After that I can't enter Windows. I tried to remove safe...
  8. Unable to boot into windows 10 after a power failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to boot into windows 10 after a power failure: Hi, Last night, the battery drained out and the laptop switched off automatically. As i was tired, did not bother to plug it immediately. Next day morning, I was not able to boot my windows 10 machine. I get Preparing Automatic Repair Diagnosing your PC Later, a...
  9. Windows 10 fails to load in Secure boot mode after power Failure.

Windows 10 fails to load in Secure boot mode after power Failure.: Windows 10 fails to load in Secure boot mode after power Failure, but if I change boot mode to Legacy boot mode it is loading ,How to resolve this issue ?...
  10. Windows 10 fails to boot after power failure

Windows 10 fails to boot after power failure: After a recent power failure, windows 10 failed to boot. It tried to Automatic repair but failed and show the Advance options --> troubleshoot. In that menu I tried with Startup Repair even though it fails to repair windows. please suggest me how can I solve this issue of...