Windows 10: Windows keep BSOD

Discus and support Windows keep BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help Need!! why is my PC keep bsod, the event viewer looks like this The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NicholasDenny1, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Windows keep BSOD

Help Need!!

why is my PC keep bsod, the event viewer looks like this

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffe482f0726028, 0x00000000b2000000, 0x0000000000000014). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 12709d6a-9d1c-4fdc-8e61-55f3328d8085.

link to memory dump ; https://drive.google.com/file/d/12i9OThcEgtE9r-5995Ns-pCjA7I4FQ_S/view?usp=sharing

:)

NicholasDenny1, Nov 18, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 18, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Windows keep BSOD

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Windows keep BSOD

1. Windows keep BSOD - Similar Threads - keep BSOD

2. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  3. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  4. I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox: I can use any application or any service and i wont have an issue, but the moment i try to play roblox i get a bsod with either a hypervisor or a watchdog error, it can vary between a few minutes to hours to bsod....
  5. I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox

I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox: I can use any application or any service and i wont have an issue, but the moment i try to play roblox i get a bsod with either a hypervisor or a watchdog error, it can vary between a few minutes to hours to bsod....
  6. BSoD at random times and it keeps giving me different error messages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD at random times and it keeps giving me different error messages.: I keep getting BSoD at random times. It gives me a different error code every time so I don't know what could be causing it. I've gotten DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DPC Watchdog Violation, and a few others that I don't remember....
  7. BSoD at random times and it keeps giving me different error messages.

BSoD at random times and it keeps giving me different error messages.: I keep getting BSoD at random times. It gives me a different error code every time so I don't know what could be causing it. I've gotten DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DPC Watchdog Violation, and a few others that I don't remember....
  8. Computer keeps crashing with BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing with BSODs: I can't get any work done with my computer anymore, it's constantly throwing itself into BSODs, there's a whole list of different error codes , at this point I'm lost. I reintstalled windows completely, it worked great for about 3-4 days, until it went back into crazy mode. I...
  9. Computer keeps crashing with BSODs

Computer keeps crashing with BSODs: I can't get any work done with my computer anymore, it's constantly throwing itself into BSODs, there's a whole list of different error codes , at this point I'm lost. I reintstalled windows completely, it worked great for about 3-4 days, until it went back into crazy mode. I...
  10. I keep getting BSOD with "Kernel Security Check Failure"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting BSOD with "Kernel Security Check Failure": Hi,I noticed recently I keep getting lots of BSOD and they are all "Kernel Security Check Failure". I need help with analyzing the memory dump file. Can someone please show me the steps so that it can be analysed?I feel like it's WiFi related because the internet freezes for...