Windows 10: windows keep crashing sporadically

Discus and support windows keep crashing sporadically in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows keeps crashing randomly.... once a day, then not for a month or a few... tried checks file integrity, updating drivers, etc.... On Wed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by seancurtis84, Aug 19, 2020.

1. windows keep crashing sporadically

windows keeps crashing randomly.... once a day, then not for a month or a few... tried checks file integrity, updating drivers, etc....

On Wed 8/19/2020 1:00:38 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081920-8843-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x1C23C0
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 0xFFFFF806B5CB4C9D, 0x10, 0xFFFFF806B5CB4C9D, 0x2
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 7/31/2020 2:05:38 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\073120-43593-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x1C23C0
    Bugcheck code: 0xEF 0xFFFFCC08F2D2D4C0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0
    Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that a critical system process died.
    There is a possibility this problem was caused by a virus or other malware.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

last 2 crashes....

:)

seancurtis84, Aug 19, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 19, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Sporadic Crashes

Good to hear
    windows keep crashing sporadically [​IMG]

4. windows keep crashing sporadically

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

windows keep crashing sporadically

1. windows keep crashing sporadically - Similar Threads - keep crashing sporadically

2. Sporadic, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sporadic, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.: Hi there, As the title states, I've been having persistent Windows 11 crashes. The frequency of which seem to be sporadic. There will be times where my PC will crash multiple times throughout a week, or I'll have periods where my PC will be fine for a few months but then...
  3. Sporadic, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sporadic, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.: Hi there, As the title states, I've been having persistent Windows 11 crashes. The frequency of which seem to be sporadic. There will be times where my PC will crash multiple times throughout a week, or I'll have periods where my PC will be fine for a few months but then...
  4. Sporadic crashes - critical event 41, kernel power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sporadic crashes - critical event 41, kernel power: After trying to reach out to the Microsoft support through chat position 1 in chat queue - didn't move for hours I'll try it here. Shortly after building my new PC it sometimes crashed and restarted with the above mentioned error code in the event log. It usually happends...
  5. Sporadic driver-related crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sporadic driver-related crashes: I recently used the Driver Verifier tool to find my logs, here's the OneDrive link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtE-rNGreGSZhha25snAAvNUZ_az?e=M00aha https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sporadic-driver-related-crashes/77145cca-e16a-4847-9abf-b2c9525785e5
  6. Sporadic display crashing on new GPU

Sporadic display crashing on new GPU: Been having a bizarre problem which began a few days after I installed the Gigabyte Gaming OC Pro 3060 Ti that I managed to get ahold of earlier this month. One possibility of course is that the GPU itself has a defect which is causing all this, but I’m hoping that’s not the...
  7. Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically?: I have a Logitech G603 mouse, and I suspect it (or its software) is crashing my computers. I have a desktop that was sporadically crashing when on for long periods of time (e.g., if it was on for several hours for a virus scan). When this happened, the mouse would not move...
  8. Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically?

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech G603 mouse crashing Windows 10 sporadically?: I have a Logitech G603 mouse, and I suspect it (or its software) is crashing my computers. I have a desktop that was sporadically crashing when on for long periods of time (e.g., if it was on for several hours for a virus scan). When this happened, the mouse would not move...
  9. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Sporadic Crashes

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Sporadic Crashes: Hey guys, For the past week or so I've been getting intermittent CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED blue screens. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary and they seemed to just start popping up out of nowhere. I read a couple of the other threads here about it, and couldn't seem to...
  10. Not getting BSOD exactly but crashes are sporadically occuring

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not getting BSOD exactly but crashes are sporadically occuring: After windows 10 I have been getting sporadic system freezes which are requiring restart. No blue screen occurs but the monitors have lines going across the screens when the freeze happens(will take a picture of it the next time it happens for reference). I've been trying...