Windows 10: Windows keep crashing

Discus and support Windows keep crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Recently, my laptop has been crashing very frequently. After shutting the lid of my computer, I often come back to my device restarting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PerryZeng, Jun 27, 2022.

1. PerryZeng Win User

Windows keep crashing

Hi, Recently, my laptop has been crashing very frequently. After shutting the lid of my computer, I often come back to my device restarting. Furthermore, today I've gotten 13 critical event, 7 of which are from Windows not being properly shut down, 3 from Windows Stopped Working and another three from SearchApp.exe stop responding.ind

:)

PerryZeng, Jun 27, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 27, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Windows keep crashing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows keep crashing

1. Windows keep crashing - Similar Threads - keep crashing

2. Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.: Today I was using Google Chrome as normal, then closed it for around half an hour or so. I then tried to open it again, however, the window opens, then immediately crashes after a second. I have closed all google processes in task manager, I deleted the Google file from...
  3. Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.: Today I was using Google Chrome as normal, then closed it for around half an hour or so. I then tried to open it again, however, the window opens, then immediately crashes after a second. I have closed all google processes in task manager, I deleted the Google file from...
  4. Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Desktop keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop keeps crashing: Hi there, My pc keeps crashing either once while it starts up or if i run an application like Apex legends. I keep getting ntoskernel bsods. I did the memory diagnostic but no errors came up. I dont know what to do Please help!My system configuration isasrockB55m pro4...
  6. Desktop keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop keeps crashing: Hi there, My pc keeps crashing either once while it starts up or if i run an application like Apex legends. I keep getting ntoskernel bsods. I did the memory diagnostic but no errors came up. I dont know what to do Please help!My system configuration isasrockB55m pro4...
  7. Desktop keeps crashing

8. Games keep crashing with no error message. Memory dumps available for dota2 and spiderman

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing with no error message. Memory dumps available for dota2 and spiderman: My games crash very randomly i.e running perfectly fine for 1/2 hr, crash -> running fine for 3hrs -> crash, running fine for 3mins and crash. I've been trying to troubleshoot this for WEEKS and i cant find the issue with my PC. This happens for dota 2, Spiderman remastered,...
  9. Games keep crashing with no error message. Memory dumps available for dota2 and spiderman

Games keep crashing with no error message. Memory dumps available for dota2 and spiderman: My games crash very randomly i.e running perfectly fine for 1/2 hr, crash -> running fine for 3hrs -> crash, running fine for 3mins and crash. I've been trying to troubleshoot this for WEEKS and i cant find the issue with my PC. This happens for dota 2, Spiderman remastered,...
  10. May I know how to solve a kernel power 41 error as my computer keeps crashing due to this...

May I know how to solve a kernel power 41 error as my computer keeps crashing due to this...: I have faced this kernel power 41 issue for a few months where my computer would crash and have the BSOD. I have tried to update my device by using settings>Windows Update to update everything. This is the event log.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power...