Windows 10: Windows keep disabling my screen saver

Discus and support Windows keep disabling my screen saver in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to figure out why on earth windows in every machine I own and operate, keep disabling my screen saver. At first I though this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nitro912gr, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Windows keep disabling my screen saver

Hello, I'm trying to figure out why on earth windows in every machine I own and operate, keep disabling my screen saver.

At first I though this happens after windows updates but now it just happened in my workstation. I don't care if modern monitors don't need them, it is faster for me to resume from a screen saver than from monitor sleep.

Also I do display relevant content from my office with the screen saver that I want to be displayed when our computers are idle.

:)

nitro912gr, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

screen saver

Hi Kenneth,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your Screen Saver concern. Kindly answer the following:

• How did you disable wake up password?
    • Are you seeing the log-in screen when waking up the computer from sleep?
    • How did you set up the Screen Saver? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you did it.

Argel Obm, Oct 29, 2020
  3. screen saver

Hi Jack,

Thank you for using Windows10.

Let us know what happens exactly when you try to set the screen-saver or put the computer to sleep.

I would suggest you to review he settings and check. Here is the steps:

To change Screen Saver:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver.
    • Select the screensaver from the drop down menu and click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.
    To put the computer in sleep:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Power and click on Power Options.
    • Select Change when the computer sleeps in the left panel.
    Reply with the updated status for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Windows keep disabling my screen saver

Blakester489, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows keep disabling my screen saver

1. Windows keep disabling my screen saver - Similar Threads - keep disabling screen

2. Windows screen saver disable itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows screen saver disable itself: I have this problem for 5 years, I have reported it a lot of times, I have formatted 4 times since it first happened and I have it in every system with windows 10 on it.I set up the screen saver because I want the computers to run the screensaver when they are inactive and...
  3. screen saver disabled

screen saver disabled: I've checked many times screen saver and power settings; screen saver is set to start at 4 minutes idle, and screen is set to turn off at 10 minutes idle while on battery and 15 when connected. I've also tried to check if there is any program that prevents screen saver to...
  4. Multiple Screen, Disable screen saver for only 1?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Screen, Disable screen saver for only 1?: I have 3 screens, is it possible to setup the screen saver to not effect one of the screens? Would like it to remain on but not the other two. Thanks submitted by /u/NearnorthOnline [link] [comments]...
  5. I cannot disable my screen saver in Windows 10

I cannot disable my screen saver in Windows 10: Hi! When I try to disable my screen saver in Win 10 (Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen -> Screen saver settings), I get the following message: [ATTACH] I'm the only user, and my account has Administrator privileges. Can anyone tell me how I can get around...
  6. Windows 10 - Disable screen saver on battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - Disable screen saver on battery: I have been looking through the power settings, screen saver settings, and searching online for any 3rd party utilities, but can't seem to find a solution.. Is there some way for a screen saver to be enabled only when plugged-in? I'm running Windows 10 Pro 1803. I have...
  7. Enable or Disable Screen Saver Password Protection in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Screen Saver Password Protection in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Screen Saver Password Protection in Windows How to Enable or Disable Screen Saver Password Protection in Windows A screen saver is a moving picture or pattern that displays on the screen(s) of your PC after you have not been active on the PC...
  8. Enable or Disable Screen Saver in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Screen Saver in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Screen Saver in Windows How to Enable or Disable Screen Saver in Windows A screen saver is a moving picture or pattern that displays on the screen(s) of your PC after you have not been active on the PC for specified period of time to wait....
  9. Enable or Disable Changing Screen Saver in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Changing Screen Saver in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Changing Screen Saver in Windows How to Enable or Disable Changing Screen Saver in Windows A screen saver is a moving picture or pattern that displays on the screen(s) of your PC after you have not been active on the PC for specified period of...
  10. My screen saver keeps resetting itself

in Windows 10 Support
    My screen saver keeps resetting itself: My screen saver keeps resetting itself to one minute after boot up, and then doesn't come on till I actually reset it back to four minutes. This happens after restarting my machine. I remember this happened to me years ago in XP, but can't remember what fixed it. 16783