Windows 10: windows keep disconnecting from internet

Discus and support windows keep disconnecting from internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i keep having my computer disconnecting i tired of constant fixing it interrupting my work because windows cannot get their **** together make it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dragongod Zues, Apr 19, 2021.

1. windows keep disconnecting from internet

i keep having my computer disconnecting i tired of constant fixing it interrupting my work because windows cannot get their **** together make it connect stay connected. i never have this issue with my phone or tablet or other devices its clearly windows tried everything to updating fixing power mode to reading all comments online on this issue i do not know were to go next i use wifi i not using my ethernet. i to point i not using my computer keeps disconnecting when working with potential clients during chat this very unproffessional down right rude embarassing. i cannot depend on just my phone for video chat. windows gone down craper i rather just go to mac at least give a **** about their custormers do their job i spent thousand dollars on this computer not even getting to use it thanks windows great job making os not depenble.

:)

dragongod Zues, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Honey Win User

How to Schedule Auto shutdown when internet get disconnected?

thanks alot for effort, it would defenetly work but i got problem in one step,
    when i set action to run a program, i select "shutdown" and nothing happens. how to shutdown ?

Honey, Apr 19, 2021
  3. INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Apr 19, 2021
  4. windows keep disconnecting from internet

Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

windows keep disconnecting from internet

1. windows keep disconnecting from internet - Similar Threads - keep disconnecting internet

2. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hello, my computer internet keeps disconnecting from the WiFi. I have to restart the computer to fix this issue. Day by day it's getting worse. I wonder anyone please help me out? I have a Hp laptop, Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2023OS build...
  3. Laptop keeps disconnecting from Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps disconnecting from Internet: My hp laptop keeps connecting and disconnecting from my home internet. I use my laptop at school and it never disconnects but when i am home it keeps disconnecting. I have tried restarting my adapter, i have Uninstalled the old one and installed a newer version but it is...
  4. Laptop keeps disconnecting from Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps disconnecting from Internet: My hp laptop keeps connecting and disconnecting from my home internet. I use my laptop at school and it never disconnects but when i am home it keeps disconnecting. I have tried restarting my adapter, i have Uninstalled the old one and installed a newer version but it is...
  5. Internet keeps on disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet keeps on disconnecting: In my house I have internet and use my computer but when I connect to it, it works but keeps on disconnecting in 1 minute later. I tried troubleshooting but it says nothing is wrong. After when I am on a mobile device the internet works fine with 4 bars when my computer has 2...
  6. Internet keeps on disconnecting

Internet keeps on disconnecting: In my house I have internet and use my computer but when I connect to it, it works but keeps on disconnecting in 1 minute later. I tried troubleshooting but it says nothing is wrong. After when I am on a mobile device the internet works fine with 4 bars when my computer has 2...
  7. Windows 10, keeps disconnecting from internet

Windows 10, keeps disconnecting from internet: I have Windows 10 installed with all the latest updates. When I boot up, the status shows that it's connected to the internet. And it will stay connected until I click on a browser, then it loses the internet connection. It happens in Chrome, Firefox, Edge & Spotify....
  8. Internet keeps disconnecting

Internet keeps disconnecting: Hi! Recently I have been having a problem with my internet wifi disconnecting on my desktop for a few seconds or even minutes randomly. I have made no recent hardware changes. I was running Windows 7 when the issue started about 2-3 weeks back, but upgraded to Windows 10....
  9. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hi, first time ever on this sub so not sure if this is the correct place to mention my problems but will really appreciate any help because my issue is really annoying. Anyways, my internet on my laptop keeps disconnecting for like 2-3 mins every so often (not a specific...
  10. Internet keeps disconnecting

Internet keeps disconnecting: I did a reset to windows 8 few weeks ago and since than i had an issue that my internet keeps getting disconnected randomly everytime and all the rest of the computers i had were fine than my brother did a reset to his computer and he started having that issue aswell , i...