Windows 10: Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in...

Discus and support Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is the screen i am getting...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/slow_lorner, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in...

/u/slow_lorner, Aug 2, 2020

2. Laptop “locks” 20 minutes after I connect it to an external monitor

My laptop works completely fine without plugging it into the external monitor. However, once I plug it into my monitor using a HDMI cable, everytime I play a game like Valorant, it “locks” (heard ppl say this is just the new hibernate) after 10 mins of
    gameplay mid-game. I’ve turned all the power settings to never and changed the critical power action to do nothing, would it be that my battery isn’t powerful enough to handle my monitor and playing games on it at the same time? (I plug in my laptop to its
    power source permanently, but theres still a battery which can’t be taken out easily inside the laptop)

GavinLam412, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Freeze69 Win User
    Why does my Win10 display always go into lock screen after 1-2 mins?

I have tried all setting modes. Changed to 5 mins, 10, mins, and even tried never. also did the change reg suggestion.

many reboots, and changes, my laptop still goes to lock screen after 1-2 minutes. Please help!

Freeze69, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in...

Windows 10 Home idle lock screen setting keeps reverting

Hello,

I have Windows 10 Home, and my desktop keeps going to the lock screen requiring me to type my password in after 15 minutes of idle time. I have already went to Start > Settings > System > Power and sleep, and changed the "When plugged in, turn off after"
    setting to never, but it keeps switching back to 15 minutes and locking after that amount of time anyway. Is this a known Windows 10 glitch? It's very annoying and I don't want to have to keep signing back in if I step away from my desktop. Thanks for any
    help.

SlimsyYeti, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in...

1. Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in... - Similar Threads - keep locking mins

2. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay: This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up...
  3. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay: This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up...
  4. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my laptop reboots while gaming after 20 to 30 mins middle on gameplay any solutions for the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop reboots while gaming after 20 to 30 mins middle on gameplay any solutions for the...: Acer aspire 7Model : A71542gI have acer aspire 7 laptop with ryzen 5 5500u 8gb ram 256 gb ssd with nvidia gtx 1650 4gb graphics, my laptop reboots while gaming after 20 to 30 mins middle on gameplay any solutionsWindows 11 22h2 All drivers updatednvidia and amdWddm version...
  6. Screen keeps turning off after 15 min, even after changing settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen keeps turning off after 15 min, even after changing settings.: Hi, since once of the last updates, Windows keeps turning off my screen after 15 min, no matter how often i change the time.. I tried making a new Power Plan too, but even then it keeps changing it back. It started with the addition of the Carbon Footprint recommendations.....
  7. Screen keeps turning off after 15 min, even after changing settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps turning off after 15 min, even after changing settings.: Hi, since once of the last updates, Windows keeps turning off my screen after 15 min, no matter how often i change the time.. I tried making a new Power Plan too, but even then it keeps changing it back. It started with the addition of the Carbon Footprint recommendations.....
  8. Windows 10 keeps resetting my screen after 15 min

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keeps resetting my screen after 15 min: Windows 10 keeps resetting my screen to turn off after 15 min, i have changed this to never on all 3 of my computers and after starting my computers from either shut down or wake from sleep their back to 15 min. If it was one system sure, but it's on 3 different ones. This is...
  9. After 1909 update monitor refreshes every 15 min

in Windows 10 Customization
    After 1909 update monitor refreshes every 15 min: Sleep/lock/monitor saver are all set to never. Reinstalled graphics driver ran checkdisk and dsim installed any firmware and windows updates outstanding re-ran GP updates No change in these symptoms. This is on an NEC monitor, like a TV. Only error I saw thrown at a...
  10. Blue screen error keeps on showing 10-15 mins after i plug in ethernet to my router. What...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen error keeps on showing 10-15 mins after i plug in ethernet to my router. What...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mozyzyzyzy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8dock/blue_screen_error_keeps_on_showing_1015_mins/