Windows 10: Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in...

Discus and support Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is the screen i am getting...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/slow_lorner, Aug 2, 2020 at 11:32 AM.

1. Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in...

/u/slow_lorner, Aug 2, 2020 at 11:32 AM

2. Laptop “locks” 20 minutes after I connect it to an external monitor

My laptop works completely fine without plugging it into the external monitor. However, once I plug it into my monitor using a HDMI cable, everytime I play a game like Valorant, it “locks” (heard ppl say this is just the new hibernate) after 10 mins of
    gameplay mid-game. I’ve turned all the power settings to never and changed the critical power action to do nothing, would it be that my battery isn’t powerful enough to handle my monitor and playing games on it at the same time? (I plug in my laptop to its
    power source permanently, but theres still a battery which can’t be taken out easily inside the laptop)

GavinLam412, Aug 2, 2020 at 4:23 PM
  3. Freeze69 Win User
    Why does my Win10 display always go into lock screen after 1-2 mins?

I have tried all setting modes. Changed to 5 mins, 10, mins, and even tried never. also did the change reg suggestion.

many reboots, and changes, my laptop still goes to lock screen after 1-2 minutes. Please help!

4. Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in...

Windows 10 Home idle lock screen setting keeps reverting

Hello,

I have Windows 10 Home, and my desktop keeps going to the lock screen requiring me to type my password in after 15 minutes of idle time. I have already went to Start > Settings > System > Power and sleep, and changed the "When plugged in, turn off after"
    setting to never, but it keeps switching back to 15 minutes and locking after that amount of time anyway. Is this a known Windows 10 glitch? It's very annoying and I don't want to have to keep signing back in if I step away from my desktop. Thanks for any
    help.

Thema:

Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in...

1. Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in... - Similar Threads - keep locking mins

2. My laptop Omen 15 gets completely frozen after it powered on for 10 mins approx ,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop Omen 15 gets completely frozen after it powered on for 10 mins approx ,: I tried updating drivers but it gets frozen submitted by /u/varanofficial [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1cfzx/my_laptop_omen_15_gets_completely_frozen_after_it/
  3. My laptop keeps locking...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop keeps locking...: So recently my laptop has been randomly locking and draining the battery to 0. 30% to 0% in an instant. Usually it happens when it is running something relatively hard, as its cooling. But even just when I'm browsing YouTube I will hear the cooling and then a locking screen....
  4. laptop is plugged in but not charging after the windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop is plugged in but not charging after the windows update: Hi, Recently I have updated windows for my laptop,from that day iam facing an issue that laptop is plugged in but not charging. tried updating the drivers from device manager ,rolled back the windows update but no luck. please help me ....
  5. Gameplay on a Laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gameplay on a Laptop: Before I ask my laptop is a Dell Latitude e6420, with a 16Gb RAM, I7 and Windows10. I just want to know what games can I play with my NVIDIA 4200M Video Card, It says it has 1gb of memory but in reality its clocked at 800MHz witch is'nt enough to play GTA5. I know that theirs...
  6. My Laptop Keeps Locking Itself Immidiately After Being Unlocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Laptop Keeps Locking Itself Immidiately After Being Unlocked: This general question of having your screen locked randomly may have been solved before, but I am unable to apply the methods of solving the issue becauseevery time I unlock my computer it sends me back instantly to the lock screen. I have a Lenovo ThinkPad laptop that runs...
  7. After an update my system keeps locking up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After an update my system keeps locking up: After an update my computer keeps hard locking and the screen goes black, I know how to remove the update, but honestly I use my PC as an alarm and although it hasn't happened yet I could just not get up in the morning for work because of this. Before the update I could...
  8. laptop freezes after 20 min

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop freezes after 20 min: Hi My laptop is freezing after 20 to 30 min after starting the laptop in normal mode, but it is working properly in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-freezes-after-20-min/bd28c89d-5776-4f84-a4ae-c5886a40639b
  9. window 10 freeze up after 10-15 mins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 freeze up after 10-15 mins: Hello all, My notebook has win 10 installed but within a short while of using any program the computer would completely lockup. Nothing would unlock it. CTRL-ALT-DEL didn't work and i have to hard reboot the notebook. i had run DISM and SFC / scannow, but both were...
  10. Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+: My computer works fine with no issues being for long periods of time, but when I lock my computer (WIN + L) if its locked for about 30 min or so everything freezes (the keyboard and mouse don't work) and I have to restart for it to work again. I've tried unplugging and...