Windows 10: Windows keep minimizing

Discus and support Windows keep minimizing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm so close to chucking my pc out the window. I'm just trying to study with my notes in onenote and the window keeps automatically minimizing without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hockeygirlx1, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Windows keep minimizing

I'm so close to chucking my pc out the window. I'm just trying to study with my notes in onenote and the window keeps automatically minimizing without me doing anything. Does anyone have tips for what I can do? It only seems to be happening with the settings window and onenote currently.

I have tried office repair, troubleshooter, and I made sure my graphics card is updated.

submitted by /u/hockeygirlx1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hockeygirlx1, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 4, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 4, 2020
  4. redwdc Win User

Windows keep minimizing

Minimized windows don't restore properly

Hi Caledon thanks for the reply

I'll go through it all step by step

1. I open TC (Total Commander or I could say LibreOffice)
    2. I minimize TC
    3. I click on TC on the task bar to restore it
    4. Nothing appears to happen
    5. I open the old program "Desk Lite" and center all windows
    6. I find TC as pictured in my first post

Desk Lite does not install it's totally self contained. I had not even had it on my laptop at all until after the problem started.

Also, I had 1607 on it which is when the problem started. I had a second, larger SSD which I had been thinking of putting in the laptop so I thought I'd put it in and reinstall Windows 10 as a fresh install from an ISO I d/led from Dell. This put 1511 on the system and the problem persists.

Edit: I apologize if I seem snippy. It's frustrating.

redwdc, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows keep minimizing

1. Windows keep minimizing - Similar Threads - keep minimizing

2. Why do my games keep minimizing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my games keep minimizing?: Every 5 or so minutes, the game I am playing minimizes to the desktop. The games I play are Counter Strike 2 and Overwatch. I have turned off game mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-games-keep-minimizing/6d69db4b-50d1-49cf-8dce-013079eda910
  3. Why do my games keep minimizing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my games keep minimizing?: Every 5 or so minutes, the game I am playing minimizes to the desktop. The games I play are Counter Strike 2 and Overwatch. I have turned off game mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-games-keep-minimizing/6d69db4b-50d1-49cf-8dce-013079eda910
  4. Games from Xbox app keep disconnecting from multiplayer when i minimize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games from Xbox app keep disconnecting from multiplayer when i minimize: The main problem is games closing connection to multiplayer sessions when i minimize them. For example: Astroneer, Minecraft Windows edition. All of this games i play that have this problem are from the Xbox App so i looked for solutions online but i didn't get anything that...
  5. Games from Xbox app keep disconnecting from multiplayer when i minimize

Games from Xbox app keep disconnecting from multiplayer when i minimize: The main problem is games closing connection to multiplayer sessions when i minimize them. For example: Astroneer, Minecraft Windows edition. All of this games i play that have this problem are from the Xbox App so i looked for solutions online but i didn't get anything that...
  6. Why does my PC keep minimizing my game and going to home menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC keep minimizing my game and going to home menu?: HI, whenever I play a videogame during mid-game doesn't matter which I will instantly be welcomed with a black screen then it sends me back to the desktop screen. I'm not pressing and exiting keys it just happens mid-game at random but it doesn't close the game. Not very fun...
  7. Why does my PC keep minimizing my game and going to home menu?

Why does my PC keep minimizing my game and going to home menu?: HI, whenever I play a videogame during mid-game doesn't matter which I will instantly be welcomed with a black screen then it sends me back to the desktop screen. I'm not pressing and exiting keys it just happens mid-game at random but it doesn't close the game. Not very fun...
  8. Games keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep minimizing: Recently, within the past week, my computer has started to minimize my full screen games every 10 minutes or so. I can't figure out the cause and I've tried multiple fixes. Things I've tried:-Making sure everything is up to date GPU drivers and Windows-turning off game...
  9. Games keep minimizing

Games keep minimizing: Recently, within the past week, my computer has started to minimize my full screen games every 10 minutes or so. I can't figure out the cause and I've tried multiple fixes. Things I've tried:-Making sure everything is up to date GPU drivers and Windows-turning off game...
  10. Windows 11 keeps on Minimizing while playing games. Perflib warning shown on event log viewer

Windows 11 keeps on Minimizing while playing games. Perflib warning shown on event log viewer: Window 11, Acer predator helios 300 laptop.When playing games, my screen keeps on minimizing every 5 minutes or so. Already tried all possible solutions shown on this forum focus assist, sfc /scannnow, dism, disabling game mode, scaling set to 3 via registry editor, updated...