Windows 10: Windows keep restarting after clean install

Discus and support Windows keep restarting after clean install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my laptop keeps restarting even after clean install windows on drive c plus 2 programs antivirus bit defender Internet Security and StarCraft 2my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vacariuc Ionut, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Windows keep restarting after clean install

my laptop keeps restarting even after clean install windows on drive c plus 2 programs antivirus bit defender Internet Security and StarCraft 2my laptop is a MSI GT75VR7RE TITAN with the following specs :Video card is Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 Device name DESKTOP-J1NEHGM Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7820HK CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB Device ID AE4840FA-68F3-4A99-955A-9054A67A49BE Product ID 00325-96162-94052-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Ins

:)

Vacariuc Ionut, Feb 26, 2024

2. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Windows keep restarting after clean install

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

Windows keep restarting after clean install

1. Windows keep restarting after clean install - Similar Threads - keep restarting clean

2. Windows update keeps failing, even after clean install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update keeps failing, even after clean install.: A few days ago, my laptop updated, but then failed to load windows. It cycled twice with a message saying failed to and windows was collecting some details. The third time it took me to a recovery menu. None of the the repair or rollback options worked. In order to use a...
  3. Windows keep restarting after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keep restarting after clean install: my laptop keeps restarting even after clean install windows on drive c plus 2 programs antivirus bit defender Internet Security and StarCraft 2my laptop is a MSI GT75VR7RE TITAN with the following specs :Video card is Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 Device name DESKTOP-J1NEHGM...
  4. Windows keep restarting after clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keep restarting after clean install: my laptop keeps restarting even after clean install windows on drive c plus 2 programs antivirus bit defender Internet Security and StarCraft 2my laptop is a MSI GT75VR7RE TITAN with the following specs :Video card is Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 Device name DESKTOP-J1NEHGM...
  5. Computer keeps crashing, even after clean install and restarting everything.

Computer keeps crashing, even after clean install and restarting everything.: I have done everything I could find, but my pc keeps crashing. It crashes after opening certain video games, Discord, and sometimes even crashes after doing nothing at all. I currently have 4,901 events in event viewer. The screenshots I'm attaching are what shows up most of...
  6. Computer keeps crashing, even after clean install and restarting everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing, even after clean install and restarting everything.: I have done everything I could find, but my pc keeps crashing. It crashes after opening certain video games, Discord, and sometimes even crashes after doing nothing at all. I currently have 4,901 events in event viewer. The screenshots I'm attaching are what shows up most of...
  7. Windows constantly restarting after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows constantly restarting after clean install: Recently had a problem with not being able to connect to any networks with device manager saying ‘code 56’ on my Wi-Fi card. Tried resetting my pc keeping personal files to have the pc now start black screening and restarting. It happens seemingly randomly whether I log into...
  8. Windows constantly restarting after clean install

Windows constantly restarting after clean install: Recently had a problem with not being able to connect to any networks with device manager saying ‘code 56’ on my Wi-Fi card. Tried resetting my pc keeping personal files to have the pc now start black screening and restarting. It happens seemingly randomly whether I log into...
  9. Windows constantly restarting after clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. BSOD after clean restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after clean restart.: I recently updated my 3 year old bios to a month old bios and after doing that I reinstalled windows for a clean restart. I have gotten the same bsod twice in a row now looked it up but not quite sure what to do. Heres the dmp files...