Windows 10: Windows keep suspending my apps

Discus and support Windows keep suspending my apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, so I'm having a problem with my PC, where windows 10 suspends apps randomly, it mostly happens on opera, chrome, discord and skype. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mortdecai384, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Windows keep suspending my apps

Hi guys, so I'm having a problem with my PC, where windows 10 suspends apps randomly, it mostly happens on opera, chrome, discord and skype. It wouldn't be much of a problem if it would suspend it while it's not active, but instead it suspends it despite being active and when it suspends one app it suspends all of the apps that I listed. For example I was on a Skype video call and my windows decided to suspend it and it froze my Skype, opera, chrome and it shut off my discord. Is there any way to stop windows from doing this because it is giving me serious trouble. If anyone could help me with it, I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance, bye.

submitted by /u/mortdecai384
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mortdecai384, Dec 5, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Windows store app terminated - too long to suspend

Hello,

Thank you for providing the screenshot. This means that the Store was corrupted. We suggest that you follow these steps for solution:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click Enter.

Once you're done, update us with the result.

Marvin Barc, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows keep suspending my apps

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows keep suspending my apps

1. Windows keep suspending my apps - Similar Threads - keep suspending apps

2. SearchHost.exe keeps restarting and Suspending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SearchHost.exe keeps restarting and Suspending: HelloI have recently upgraded my pc to 22h2 windows 11 and I am unable to use the search in the start menu as whenever I click into it, the start menu closes then a ghost windows hangs around until I click out of it. During my investigation, I have found that SearchHost.exe...
  3. ShellExperienceHost.exe keeps suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ShellExperienceHost.exe keeps suspended: I have done a clean boot, have no viruses, windows defender is my virus program, ran ckdsk-sfc-& all the "fixes" you guys have told me. YET MY COMPUTER IS STILL FREEZING UP! Icon photos disappear, search stops, and "system stops responding". I did the clean boot to...
  4. ShellExperienceHost.exe keeps suspended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ShellExperienceHost.exe keeps suspended: I have done a clean boot, have no viruses, windows defender is my virus program, ran ckdsk-sfc-& all the "fixes" you guys have told me. YET MY COMPUTER IS STILL FREEZING UP! Icon photos disappear, search stops, and "system stops responding". I did the clean boot to...
  5. ShellExperienceHost.exe keeps suspended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows keeps suspending League of Legends and some other apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps suspending League of Legends and some other apps: Happens to my games too Not just background apps Happened to some random apps like gamebar, hxoutlook.exe etc., but most notably it happens to League of legends I contacted their support and did everything they told me to, even tried reinstalling windows (the option that...
  7. Suspended app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suspended app: How to enable suspended apps on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspended-app/088cbb37-972e-4e3f-94d0-38b9d1dec9f8
  8. Win 10 2004 keeps suspending w32 apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 2004 keeps suspending w32 apps: It seems since i upgraded to Win 10 2004 that Windows likes to keep suspending apps like the new Edge browser and Rufus. Usually it seems to happen when i try to launch them and it just sits there suspended for a while. Task manager reports them as suspended. Sometimes they...
  9. My Apps keep suspending

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Apps keep suspending: Im a Gamer and I opened my game when I open the app it keeps suspending for not reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-keep-suspending/a19b3ac1-9c4b-4b11-b379-8338a20fa101
  10. Apps Suspended and Crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps Suspended and Crashes: So apparently after a certain while I factory resected my computer. I had to do it twice as the first time it automatically crashed in the middle. But now I've been getting a lot of apps being suspended. Examples being Cortana, Microsoft Edge(Despite using it rn) Microsoft...