Windows 10: Windows keep telling my that my password is incorrect

Discus and support Windows keep telling my that my password is incorrect in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to enter to my computer after a safe reset, it keeps asking me my windows password and no matter how many times I put it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JuanaGariboldi, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Windows keep telling my that my password is incorrect

Hello,

I've been trying to enter to my computer after a safe reset, it keeps asking me my windows password and no matter how many times I put it correctly it keeps insisting that the password is incorrect.

I've tried almost everything, I even changed my password and tried loging in with the new one but no luck.

The problem is not only when I try to log in is the normal mode, but even when I tried to restart with the command window it still said that my password was incorrect.

I used the screen keyboard and the normal keyboard, so I know it's not a keyboard problem.

It started when I tried restarting it in safe mode since the Bluetooth had disappeared from my computer drivers.

:)

JuanaGariboldi, Sep 23, 2020
  2. jeffMNMN Win User

The Password is Incorrect

I have tried login in to my computer on Windows 10 but it shows password is incorrect. I have followed the steps indicated but it is still showing that the password is incorrect. Please advise.

jeffMNMN, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Incorrect Password with correct password!

So this is new. I refreshed my PC due to some odd issues and relinstalled some needed drivers. One being for my Netgear A6210 (which has been giving me troubles in the past like failing to connect to the network when waking up from sleep).

So my A6210 has no issue connecting to my 2.4Ghz network but now (which it didn't used to do before) it tells me my password for my 5G network is incorrect even though I know for a fact it is correct. My phone at the same distance as my wireless adapter connect to the 5G network with the same pass. I even changed the pass and had my phone connect to it again but the A6210 just fails to accept the pass. Windows just keeps telling me its incorrect.

I couldn't find much searching the web on this. Most say to reset router but the router is ok (since my phone can connect). I tried re installing the driver for it but issue persists.

To make sure it isn't some keyboard fault I copy the password exactly as it is set in the router's wireless setting page and paste it when it asks for the key.

AphexDreamer, Sep 23, 2020
  4. GPSM Win User

Windows keep telling my that my password is incorrect

Task bar not opening .. constant "password is incorrect"

OK .. will try that because it is still telling me that password is incorrect .. & I know what my password is! But have gone through the list of old ones & still .. all are incorrect!?

Thema:

Windows keep telling my that my password is incorrect

1. Windows keep telling my that my password is incorrect - Similar Threads - keep telling password

2. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc is saying my password is incorrect: My pc restarted and i got the blue screen of death then it auto repairs and takes me to a screen that says select account when i select my account it ask for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong and i know its not wrong ive even changed it and logged in on my...
  3. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is saying my password is incorrect: My pc restarted and i got the blue screen of death then it auto repairs and takes me to a screen that says select account when i select my account it ask for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong and i know its not wrong ive even changed it and logged in on my...
  4. My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.: So I’m having this issue with entering my pin the whole your PIN is not available thing and trying to do any of the troubleshooting actions results in me being asked for my Microsoft password. However, every time i enter my password, I keep getting a password incorrect...
  5. My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.: So I’m having this issue with entering my pin the whole your PIN is not available thing and trying to do any of the troubleshooting actions results in me being asked for my Microsoft password. However, every time i enter my password, I keep getting a password incorrect...
  6. My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.

7. My windows 10 computer is telling me Microsoft password is incorrect, but it is not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 computer is telling me Microsoft password is incorrect, but it is not: I have already reset my password and I am logged into my other PC with the same password where it worked just find. The reason I need to long into microsoft is that I found that I am not the administrator of my own PC and when I am tried to log into microsoft, it keeps...
  8. My windows 10 computer is telling me Microsoft password is incorrect, but it is not

My windows 10 computer is telling me Microsoft password is incorrect, but it is not: I have already reset my password and I am logged into my other PC with the same password where it worked just find. The reason I need to long into microsoft is that I found that I am not the administrator of my own PC and when I am tried to log into microsoft, it keeps...
  9. My windows 10 computer is telling me Microsoft password is incorrect, but it is not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. What part of Windows keeps telling me that my password is expiring?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What part of Windows keeps telling me that my password is expiring?: I have a Microsoft account that I use to log onto my computer and various Microsoft services. I've gone to the Microsoft Accounts site and turned off the periodic reset of my account. But every day when I log into my computer, I get a message saying that my account is about...