Windows 10: Windows keeping configurations after hard reset

Discus and support Windows keeping configurations after hard reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had some problems with my computer and i updated some drivers with the driver easy app, and i think it may have installed some wrong drivers on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Joezera, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Windows keeping configurations after hard reset

I had some problems with my computer and i updated some drivers with the driver easy app, and i think it may have installed some wrong drivers on my computer. So i did a hard reset, selecting to wipe all files and use the cloud to download the Windows 10, after the reset was done i saw that i still had my old energy plan, that i created, available and im not sure if it reseted all drivers to the default ones. Is that normal? How can i solve it?

submitted by /u/Joezera
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Joezera, Sep 16, 2020
  2. xBruce88x Win User

Contest! Win Hard Reset!

Bump

No one wants Hard Reset? I'm open to other suggestions for contest ideas.

maybe i got this in the wrong section... could a mod move it to the FS/FT/WTB/Giveaway section?

xBruce88x, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Windows keeping configurations after hard reset

Reset Protection Notification

Hi Team,

I reset my Microsoft Lumia 650 device ( Hard Reset ), and trying to configure freshly.

After the WiFi Configuration is done, the system is prompting with "Reset Protection Notification" and I am not able to proceed further.

Contacted B2X Team, Microsoft Support Team and found no resolution.

What I did:

• Hard Reset my Mobile Device (It went Successfully)
    • Microsoft (Initial) screen displays and started new configuration
    • Selected the Country and the Time Zone
    • Configured the WiFi Connectivity (Successful)
    • Reset Protection Notification.
    Here in this step, I tried to log in with my Microsoft Account, unable to do so on Mobile, but able to log in successfully on my Laptop

Request any one of you, please suggest to overcome this issue.

Regards,

Sridhar.J

**The "Topics" was edited for clarity by the moderator.**

myMicrosoftCommunity, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeping configurations after hard reset

1. Windows keeping configurations after hard reset - Similar Threads - keeping configurations hard

2. Reset windows to first configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset windows to first configuration: My windows 10 is stuck on language downloading and also on rebooting. How can I reset it back to the first configuration where windows asks to set the language and other options for the first time?Thanks[Moved to IT-IT to EN-US]...
  3. Pc keeps crashing after i hard reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps crashing after i hard reset it: some times it would stay on for an hour, but then give me another bsod. I hard reset it again but now everytime i try to install windows it crashes and it loops. I figured it was the drive and tried fixing it but it just wont work...
  4. Pc keeps crashing after i hard reset it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc keeps crashing after i hard reset it: some times it would stay on for an hour, but then give me another bsod. I hard reset it again but now everytime i try to install windows it crashes and it loops. I figured it was the drive and tried fixing it but it just wont work...
  5. Pc keeps crashing after i hard reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. The configuration is resetting to Stereo after reboot

The configuration is resetting to Stereo after reboot: Windows 10 20H2 x64 19042.867 If the audio system is configured in the Audio Dialog, after restart or removing my Microphone jack, The system reverts back to stereo. But, if I used the "bloatware" Realtek Settings, It doesn't revert back but if I removed the Microphone jack,...
  7. PC keeps running into a problem after hard resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps running into a problem after hard resetting: I recently hard reset my computer to clean it up and now every few minutes it goes to a blue screen that says "your PC ran into a problem" and it restarts. It did not do this before the reset. Is there any possible fix for this?...
  8. Computer keeps filling up C drive after hard reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps filling up C drive after hard reset: 1. Computer freezes or crashes 2. Hold power button reset required 3. C Drive has gained like 9 extra GB. My C drive holds my operating system and the reason a hard reset is required varies. Usually, it is because Windows crashes to an unresponsive displayless state after...
  9. Windows taskbar sound configuration setting keep resetting

Windows taskbar sound configuration setting keep resetting: Windows Taskbar sound configuration setting keep resetting after a reboot . ASUS Audio Center is OK,setting stay fine If I shut down They will stick .Upon reboot They reset to 2 channel and 16bit 44100 Hz ,have to keep resetting themThank youwindows 10 ent 16294RS3Asus...
  10. Configuration change to TPM message after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Configuration change to TPM message after reset: I've reset my Asus laptop and now every time I turn it on it comes up with: "A configuration change was requested to clear this computer's TPM (Trusted Platform Module) WARNING: Clearing erases information stored on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access to...