Windows 10: Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically

Discus and support Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically, and to delete them i have to add this input methods because they existe just on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yacineamara, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically

Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically, and to delete them i have to add this input methods because they existe just on switching list.... but they will come back again and i have to do it all over... help me to solve this problem forever

Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically 9b0d5458-75e8-4987-b2c2-fc4a08bd73d5?upload=true.png

:)

yacineamara, Dec 28, 2018
  2. ossie Win User

Windows 10 1803 Update added extra Language en-US to taskbar

Windows 10 1803 Update added extra Language en-US to taskbar which you cannot remove.

Use Cmd Prompt /PowerShell in Admin Mode

View your language list with :- Get-WinUserLanguageList

Add a New Language:- New-WinUserLanguageList en-GB

Set New Language:- Set-WinUserLanguageList en-GB

ossie, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Windows keeps automatically adding EN-US keyboard layout

Windows 10 keeps automatically adding EN-US keyboard.

However, Windows is being installed with the correct keyboard layout but somehow automatically adds EN-US.

I know that it can be fixed by going to the control panel, as shown in this thread: keyboard layout (United Kingdom) is automatically added.

However this does not tackle the root issue, which is: Why does Windows add the keyboard in the first place?

A solution for this is extremely handy in WDS/MDT/SCCM environments, where new PCs are being deployed all the time.

user2827958, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically

Windows 10 keeps adding unwanted input methods automatically

Hi,

This issue with additional inputs available in your Windows 10 could have happened due to the compatibility of your keyboard or updates from your keyboard. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you switch input and language preference. You can follow the
    steps provided in this
    article

If the issue still occurs, we suggest that you uninstall updates. You can follow the steps provided by
    Sumit Dhiman2 on October 3, 2015 in this
    thread
    . This will give you steps uninstalling updates and prevent installing updates.

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically

1. Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically - Similar Threads - keeps adding input

2. Issue with input languages EN US for ASUS Laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with input languages EN US for ASUS Laptops: Dears ,We are facing issue with the input languages of ASUS Laptops , Sometimes accidentally writing with wrong characters and suddenly back again , As I noted this issue happened while windows searching, typing website and saving Docs . for the OFFICE PRODUCTS not that issue...
  3. Issue with input languages EN US for ASUS Laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with input languages EN US for ASUS Laptops: Dears ,We are facing issue with the input languages of ASUS Laptops , Sometimes accidentally writing with wrong characters and suddenly back again , As I noted this issue happened while windows searching, typing website and saving Docs . for the OFFICE PRODUCTS not that issue...
  4. Issue with input languages EN US for ASUS Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows keeps automatically adding EN-US and other keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps automatically adding EN-US and other keyboard layout: For some reason, Windows seems to regularly check to see if I'm using the EN-US keyboard layout, and adds it if I'm not. Normally, I use a variety of other layouts. This ends up adding another entry to my already long list of layouts to cycle through.It appears without an...
  6. Windows keeps automatically adding EN-US and other keyboard layout

Windows keeps automatically adding EN-US and other keyboard layout: For some reason, Windows seems to regularly check to see if I'm using the EN-US keyboard layout, and adds it if I'm not. Normally, I use a variety of other layouts. This ends up adding another entry to my already long list of layouts to cycle through.It appears without an...
  7. Windows keeps automatically adding EN-US and other keyboard layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Mysterious EN-US Input Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mysterious EN-US Input Language: Hello,For some strange reason I have two languages available in my taskbar, ENG-UK and ENG-US. It's a bit annoying having ENG-US there, as I don't actually have this language pack, display language, input method, keyboard layout etc... installed anywhere!I'm pretty tech savvy...
  9. Mysterious EN-US Input Language

Mysterious EN-US Input Language: Hello,For some strange reason I have two languages available in my taskbar, ENG-UK and ENG-US. It's a bit annoying having ENG-US there, as I don't actually have this language pack, display language, input method, keyboard layout etc... installed anywhere!I'm pretty tech savvy...
  10. windows keeps automatically adding EN-US keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows keeps automatically adding EN-US keyboard layout: For some reason, Windows seems to regularly check to see if I'm using the EN-US keyboard layout, and adds it if I'm not. Normally, I use a variety of other layouts. This ends up adding another entry to my already long list of layouts to cycle through. It appears without an...