Windows 10: Windows keeps blinking-

Discus and support Windows keeps blinking- in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i boot into windows it starts blinking i cant open file explorer or cmd i can get to safe mode screen and access cmd from there. It seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rubber_toe, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Windows keeps blinking-

When i boot into windows it starts blinking i cant open file explorer or cmd i can get to safe mode screen and access cmd from there. It seems explorer.exe keeps crashing over and over but i cant seem to find the problem. it started after adding new fans to my case before that it had never done it before.

:)

rubber_toe, Feb 14, 2020

2. Blinking Screen

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Blinking screen issue is usually caused due to Video card drivers.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 14, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Windows keeps blinking-

laptop blinking problems

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we need additional information Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer before the issue started?
    • Which build and version of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you tell us if you are getting any error messages whenever your computer is blinking?
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps blinking-

1. Windows keeps blinking- - Similar Threads - keeps blinking

2. when i opened my laptop desktop keeps blinking after few seconds & i am not able to open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i opened my laptop desktop keeps blinking after few seconds & i am not able to open...: Desktop keeps blinking or refreshing after few seconds continuously https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-opened-my-laptop-desktop-keeps-blinking/c9b96821-dde4-45ee-b6d5-928382229fb5
  3. when i opened my laptop desktop keeps blinking after few seconds & i am not able to open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i opened my laptop desktop keeps blinking after few seconds & i am not able to open...: Desktop keeps blinking or refreshing after few seconds continuously https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-opened-my-laptop-desktop-keeps-blinking/c9b96821-dde4-45ee-b6d5-928382229fb5
  4. when i opened my laptop desktop keeps blinking after few seconds & i am not able to open...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.: So I recently did a huge move of almost everything from my C:Drive to my D:Drive to clear up space and speed up my computer. However, it is resulted in it being finicky. Currently what I'm looking at is the cursor having the blue circle icon for whenever something is loading...
  6. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.: So I recently did a huge move of almost everything from my C:Drive to my D:Drive to clear up space and speed up my computer. However, it is resulted in it being finicky. Currently what I'm looking at is the cursor having the blue circle icon for whenever something is loading...
  7. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can you help me my laptop went black after I login and keeps on blinking. What to do I have...

Can you help me my laptop went black after I login and keeps on blinking. What to do I have...: Can you help me my laptop went black after I login and keeps on blinking. What to do I have important file here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-went-black-after-i-login/7d044f45-3099-4007-8b64-3cf0fb2bf23f
  9. Can you help me my laptop went black after I login and keeps on blinking. What to do I have...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you help me my laptop went black after I login and keeps on blinking. What to do I have...: Can you help me my laptop went black after I login and keeps on blinking. What to do I have important file here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-went-black-after-i-login/7d044f45-3099-4007-8b64-3cf0fb2bf23f
  10. Can you help me my laptop went black after I login and keeps on blinking. What to do I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming